Complete AvP Fan Film List - Last Update (24-6-2008)

Started by Nightmare, Dec 17, 2007, 12:25:46 AM

Author
Complete AvP Fan Film List - Last Update (24-6-2008) (Read 19,209 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

ALIEN ODISSEY EP-1 TRAILER HD ENGLISH ENG
ALIEN ODISEA CAP-1 TRAILER  HD ESPAÑOL SP

DMmoon

Hola a todos, los que ya conocéis este foro y a los que vais llegando, hoy por fin con demora he subido el capítulo 01/12 de la película de fan ALIEN Odyssey, aparte de los problemas técnicos que tuve con las herramientas de montaje también me han dado su guerra, pero al final ya está en mi canal de Youtube la versión en español y en las próximas horas terminaré el montaje en inglés para subirlo.
Como siempre os recuerdo que os suscribáis al canal de youtube que es gratuito y es una forma de ayudar a conseguir más recursos algún día, para poder acelerar la producción con mejores equipos que a su vez ayudaran a mejorar los resultados, ya que lo que vais a ver está creado solo con dos ordenadores portátiles y uno de ello tiene ya 5 años, sin herramientas de captura de movimiento, porque no tengo ni para un IPHONE que pueda usar como capturadora de movimiento aunque sea lo más simple y todo está animado a mano y con CAT y algunas capturas de movimiento ya definidas en algunos casos, así que si os gusta no dudéis en darle like, suscribiros y de verdad espero que entendáis el trabajo que hay detrás de todo esto, pero sobre todo espero que disfrutéis el video que vais a ver y disfrutéis de esta trama que estoy creando para enlazar todas las películas que se consideran canon dentro de la saga, y que simplemente espero que como fan sea más o menos lo que os imagináis, acorde con lo que todos hemos visto ya, pero que nadie ha filmado aun. Yo de momento lo voy a hacer en 3D.
Y si ya alguien se apunta como patrocinador en mi página de PATREON y aparecer en lo créditos como las personas que ya me apoyan o han apoyado, además de tener acceso a muchos más materiales exclusivos de desarrollo 2D, 3D o printeable, e incluso a tener acceso a tutoriales en Discord que doy cada mediado de mes a los suscriptores de nivel de desarrollo, buffff no digo nada.
En fin, como siempre, gracias a todos por vuestro apoyo, atención y mi más sincero agradecimiento por estar ahí.

https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

Hello everyone, those of you who already know this forum and those of you who are arriving, today I have finally uploaded chapter 01/12 of the fan movie ALIEN Odyssey, apart from the technical problems I had, with the assembly tools have also given his war, but in the end the Spanish version is already on my YouTube channel and in the next few hours I will finish the montage in English to upload it.
As always, I remind you to subscribe to the YouTube channel, which is free and is a way to help get more resources one day, in order to speed up production with better equipment, which in turn will help improve results, since what you are going to let's see it's created with only two laptops and one of them is already 5 years old, without motion capture tools, because I don't even have an IPHONE that I can use as a motion capture device even if it's the simplest thing and everything is animated by hand and with CAT and some motion captures already defined in some cases, so if you like it, don't hesitate to give it a like, subscribe and I really hope you understand the work behind all this, but above all I hope you enjoy the video that you are going to see and enjoy this plot that I am creating to link all the films that are considered canon within the saga, and that I simply hope that as a fan it will be more or less what you imagine, according to what we've all seen it already, but no one has filmed it yet. I'm going to do it in 3D for now.
And if someone already signs up as a sponsor on my PATREON page and appears in the credits as the people who already support me or have supported me, in addition to having access to many more exclusive 2D, 3D or printable development materials, and even having access to tutorials on Discord that I give every mid-month to development level subscribers, buffff I don't say anything.
Anyway, as always, thank you all for your support, attention and my most sincere thanks for being there.

TC

Thank you. I enjoyed that.

You have good skills in model-making, but even more impressive is your determination to complete this project by yourself. It looks like a challenging job.

TC

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank u TC,It really is as you say, I hope to improve in the following deliveries and I hope to get resources to accelerate production, do not forget to stop by my forum, every week I upload images of the development, I hope you also enjoy them, I hope you subscribe to the YouTube channel and share it with contacts who may like this content. Thank you for your support and attention.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64482.0

DMmoon

DMmoon

ALIEN ODYSSEY TEASER EP-11/12 ( The deal ) HD ENGLISH ENG 👍🔔

This is the teaser of chapter 11 (The Deal) of ALIEN ODISSEY, first of all I apologize, since I wanted to have published the entire chapter 11 in October, but my mother was run over at a zebra crossing, a fatal fact that made me I forced everything to stop, to remain in the hospital to care for my mother. Luckily, she is now out of danger and is in rehabilitation to recover her faculties.

In this installment I highlight the relationship between predators and engineers, to test all the species created by engineers by predators. After the infection caused by David in the engineers' base in LV-426 of the xenomorph queen, of the cryogenization engineer called mother, for being the last of her species not contaminated by black matter, a bacteriological weapon created by the engineers and that caused infertility in his species. The engineers recover the mother's transmission of this event before the collision of the ship, which had stored a satellite from the company Wyland-Yutani Corp. and after the attempt to recover his body, an event that will happen in the following chapters of ALIEN Odyssey, the engineers seek the help of the leader of the predator clan, in order to capture David and the creatures created by him, the xenomorphs. I hope to upload the full chapter at the beginning of the year.

Remind you all that I have been developing this project until now with two computers and the few resources I have, which is why your support through my Patreon page or by donation through my Pay account is very important. Pal, in order to obtain more resources that will accelerate and give greater quality to this production. Additionally, as sponsors you can have access to exclusive content from the production, such as images, paintable 3D models, development tutorials and much more.

Likewise, your unique support counts, so if you like it, don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell to receive the next deliveries automatically. Do not hesitate to help me promote this project among fans of the saga, as this will also help this project prosper.

Finally, thank you to all the fans for your support and interest and for those who have just discovered this fan movie, below I leave you the links to Public information and channel support. I hope you like it, while I will continue creating.

My PATREON page:
👉https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

You can also contribute to help obtain resources by PAY PAL:
👉https://www.paypal.com/donate/?busine...

You can also visit the public contents of this fan film in the AVP Galaxy post:
👉https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index...

Facebook channel:
👉https://www.facebook.com/Creaction-3D...

Instagram:
👉https://www.instagram.com/rubencaro_d...

Twitter:
👉https://twitter.com/RubenCaroDM

ALIEN ODISEA AVANCE EP-11/12 ( El trato ) HD ESPAÑOL SP 👍🔔

Este es el avance del capítulo 11 ( El Trato) de ALIEN ODISSEY, lo primero antes de todo pedir disculpas, ya que quería haber publicado el capítulo 11 integro en octubre, pero mi madre fue atropellada en un paso de cebra, fatal hecho que me obligo a parar todo, para permanecer en el hospital a la atención de los cuidados de mi madre, por suerte ella ya salió de peligro y se encuentra en rehabilitación para, para poder recuperar sus facultades.

En esta entrega pongo en evidencia el trato entre los depredadores y los ingenieros, para poner a prueba por parte de los depredadores a todas las especies creadas por los ingenieros. Tras la infección provocada por David en la base de los ingenieros en LV-426 del xenomorfo reina, de la ingeniera en criogenización llamada madre, por ser la última de su especie no contaminada por la materia negra, arma bacteriológica creada por los ingenieros y que causo la infertilidad en su especie. Los ingenieros a recuperar la transmisión de madre de este suceso antes de la colisión de la nave, que había almacenado un satélite de la compañía Wyland-Yutani Corp. y tras el intento de recuperar su cuerpo, hecho que sucederá en los siguientes capítulos de ALIEN Odyssey, los ingenieros acuden en busca de la ayuda del líder del clan depredator, con el fin de capturar a David y las criaturas creadas por él, los xenomorfos. Espero poder subir el capítulo completo a principio de año.

Recordaros a todos, que este proyecto lo he estado desarrollando hasta ahora con dos ordenadores y los pocos recursos de los que dispongo, por lo cual es muy importante vuestro apoyo a través de mí página de Patreon o por donación a través de mi cuenta de Pay Pal, para poder obtener más recursos que aceleraran y darán mayor calidad a esta producción. Además, como patrocinadores podréis tener acceso a contenido exclusivo de la producción, como imágenes, modelos 3D pintables, tutoriales de desarrollo y mucho más.

De igual manera tu apoyo singular cuenta, así que si te gusto no dejes de suscribirte y darle a la campanita para recibir las próximas entregas automáticamente. No dudes en ayudarme a promocionar este proyecto entre los fans de la saga, ya que así ayudaras también a que este proyecto prospere.

Por último agradeceros a todos los fans vuestro apoyo e interés y para aquellos que recién habéis conocido esta fan movie, a continuación os dejo los links de Información pública y soporte del canal. Espero que os guste, mientras yo seguiré creando.

Página de PATREON:
👉https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

También puedes contribuir para ayudar a obtener recursos mediante PAY PAL:
👉https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=877JA3X9MNKMN&no_recurring=0&item_name=Gracias+por+tu+apoyo%2C+tu+donaci%C3%B3n+se+utilizar%C3%A1+para+la+producci%C3%B3n+%C2%A0de+pel%C3%ADculas+en+3D+en+mi+canal+de+YouTube.&currency_code=EUR

Puedes visitar también los contenidos públicos de esta película de fan en el post de AVP Galaxy:
👉https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64482.0

Canal de Facebook:
👉https://www.facebook.com/Creaction-3D-Aut%C3%B3nomo-853365145019543

Twitter:
👉https://twitter.com/RubenCaroDM

Neila

Neila

Hello Rubén,

First of all and most important:
I'm glad to hear that your mother is on the mend after the accident.
I hope everything turns out okay.

About your fan project:
It all looks pretty good and made with love.
you can see the immense work that goes into it.
I'm not very knowledgeable about computer technology, but I can still have a say because I've made a few amateur films myself and know how difficult it is to create something like that.
I think it's good that there are a few people who are interested in Scott's thoughts about the engineers and want to continue telling the unfinished story.
Personally, however, I'm not a fan of predators in the alien universe, because in my opinion they have no place in this franchise.
I prefer to see both franchises separately.
But that's just my opinion and I'm sure a lot of people will like your fan film. I definitely wish you much success.
Keep up the good work!

DMmoon

Thank you very much for your words Neila, especially thank you for your support with my mother's recovery, I can only be thankful that she is still with us. Now I have to make up for the time I have not been able to invest in the production of the film and I am fighting for YouTube to maintain my status. If the truth is that now suddenly jumping to chapter 11, it throws off the plot a bit. But the predators will intervene in the last chapters of this movie, apart from including the fans of the predators saga, I try to show that it is the predators, the ones who have the legacy of testing the species created by the engineers with the lore that counts in the different stories of the saga in their different editions. That is why you tell the stories after the rebellion clashes with the engineers, there was a faction that finally accepted this legacy, and before the creation of the xenomophos by David and their boracity, the engineers request help from the leader of the predator clan , to capture and test them, since the films after the creation of the xenomorph by David are out of chronological date and therefore outside the lore of the saga, it is possible that if everything makes sense in my film, chronologically it is the first time that they will face the xenomorphs after their creation by David. But as I'm commenting Alien Odyssey, it tries to be a film that unites the films of the saga, since it begins after Covenant and will end in the Hapley's Hope massacre, trying to put images to what fans today can only imagine, adding a meaning consistent with everything we already know in a logical way. But as you mentioned, there is a big task ahead of me, I have taken the risk of starting to do it alone, but I hope that through my Patreon page and by monetizing the YouTube channel, I can obtain better resources to accelerate all this, Since my dream is not just to make this movie, there will still be much more to come... So I hope that together you can help me get this fan movie to the fans of the saga so that over time Alien Odyssey adds up logical way to what we already know. While I will continue working on it. Thank you for your attention and wholehearted support.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed