Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

Author
Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood! (Read 113,434 times)

Russ840

426Buddy

I wish the setup was more interesting but so far the art is really good and has some nice alien/predator action and gore.

Whiskeybrewer

Sucks they couldnt at least finish these series

426Buddy

At least we are still getting the TPB though.  :-[

Katanu

Katanu

The TPB release is now listed as december 1 in amazon.

Corporal Hicks

Still November 4th on Dark Horse's website. They've not got a lot of time to mess around with release dates here...

Loopy

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to throw my two cents in on AVP: Thicker Than Blood. I am also really bummed that issues #3 and #4 were cancelled, as well as Predator: Hunters III issue #3 and #4. I picked up the first three issues Alien: the Original Screen play, and on the cover of issue #1 and #2, there's a little note on there that says "Our comback will be bigger than our setback!" Too bad those missing issues weren't part of that comeback. I'll probably pick up the trades when they come out, but my OCD comic collecting personality will still want those missing issues!

Katanu

It honestly didn't change much for me, since here in Brazil I can't buy the individual issues, only the TPB. But I totally understand why people who can buy the single issues are upset. It sucks, but at least we're still getting the comic.

By the way, today is November 4th, did it get released somewhere?
Amazon still list it as Decembert 1st.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like it's now November 25th according to Comixology.

Whiskeybrewer

They could so easily have released issues #3 and #4

especially if they carried on with Alien: The Original Screenplay

but thats just me....i like logical solutions lol

Corporal Hicks

I think there's some reality problems here in terms of printer time, especially after the COVID shut down.

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah true. probably meant they had to focus on something

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Getting the Screenplay out, I think. Alien 3's was their best selling Alien title for a while. I'm betting they were banking on going out with those kind of sales.

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah end on a single High rather than a triple threat

Xiggz456

Finally my local comic shop had the TPB of this (although they didn't have Hunters 3  >:( ) I very much enjoyed it! Nice self contained story with absolutely amazing artwork! It's certainly a solid story for Dark Horse to conclude its AVP run with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed