NECA Announces Alien, Predator & DC Crossover Packs for SDCC

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2019, 06:55:47 PM

Author
NECA Announces Alien, Predator & DC Crossover Packs for SDCC (Read 14,020 times)

Corporal Hicks

After what seems like being stuck in licensing limbo for forever, NECA has announced that their Superman vs. Aliens and Batman vs. Predator two packs are going to be available as San Diego Comic Con exclusives.

In the 1995 Superman/Aliens comic book mini-series co-published by DC Comics and Dark Horse, Superman faces the ferocious Xenomorphs on a search-and-rescue mission to a planet without a yellow sun, the source of his immense power.

The set includes two brand new, comic book based figures, both with over 30 points of articulation. Superman stands approximately 7" tall, features a fabric cape and comes with attachable eye blast effect. The Alien stands approximately 9" tall and has a bendable tail.

This action figure 2-pack is inspired by classic comic book mash-ups! This set is based on a DC/Dark Horse mini-series and comes in window box packaging with embossed opening flap.

sueprman-01sueprman-02sueprman-03sueprman-04sueprman-05sueprman-06sueprman-07sueprman-08sueprman-09sueprman-10sueprman-11sueprman-12sueprman-13sueprman-14sueprman-15sueprman-16sueprman-17sueprman-18sueprman-19sueprman-20sueprman-21sueprman-22

In the 1991 Batman Versus Predator comic book mini-series co-published by DC Comics and Dark Horse, the hunter becomes the hunted as Batman faces a deadly Predator stalking Gotham.

The set includes two brand new, 7" scale comic book based figures, both with over 30 points of articulation. Batman features a fabric cape and comes with a gun and bat accessory. The Predator features 2 heads, removable backpack, retractable wrist blades and spear accessory."

This action figure 2-pack is inspired by classic comic book mash-ups! This set is based on a DC/Dark Horse mini-series and comes in window box packaging with embossed opening flap.

batman-01batman-02batman-03batman-04batman-05batman-06batman-07batman-08batman-09batman-10batman-11batman-12batman-13batman-14batman-15batman-16batman-17batman-18

Those of you going to San Diego Comic Con, NECA can be found at booth #3145. Those not able to attend and also residing in the US are also able to purchase both two-packs as a bundle from 10am PST prior to the event:

Great news for fans who can't make it to SDCC — we will make a limited quantity of our exclusives available for pre-order online! Aside from visiting booth #3145 at the show, it'll be the only way you can get these babies.

DATE: June 5-7, 2019
TIME: 1 PM EST (10 AM PST) each day

HOW IT WORKS: Each day we will put a set amount of stock up for sale – once that quantity is sold out, that day's sale is over.

SHIPPING DETAILS: Pre-orders will be shipped to U.S. addresses ONLY. Shipping begins a week after SDCC but due to the volume of orders, some orders may not ship until mid-August.

PURCHASE LIMITS: 2 of each item per household. ***We take a hard stance on scalpers and bots. DUPLICATE AND BOT ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.***

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Xenomrph

Weren't they also doing a Batman/Aliens set at one point, too?

Kailem

Apparently that's being saved for NYCC, potentially along with recent teases of a possible Green Lantern vs Aliens set.

Xiggz456

Really gonna try and get the Batman vs Predator pack! BTW these are my two favorite crossover stories (the first series specifically as the sequels weren't as strong).

xc

Batman holds.....a bat ....man! Look out Predator, baseball diamondplayset on the way!!!

JokersWarPig

Shame you have to buy the sets as a pair and not individually, all I want is the Predator set

Voodoo Magic

I know the comic history but I still have trouble seeing Supes and a Xenomorph together.

On the other hand, that Pred & Bats set goes together like salt & pepper and is very, very cool.

Wweyland

The Batman pack looks great, will be getting that.

Jesscobb

Awesome...loved the original comic . Hicks know anythin bout the alien prototype novel?

Xiggz456

Damn I hesitated to buy as it was an all or nothing type deal and I only wanted the Batman/Predator and when I finally decided to bite the bullet and get both it was sold out 9 minutes in. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Jun 05, 2019, 05:12:48 PM
Damn I hesitated to buy as it was an all or nothing type deal and I only wanted the Batman/Predator and when I finally decided to bite the bullet and get both it was sold out 9 minutes in. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Same, the fact I had to manually add my paypal didn't help either.

Xiggz456

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 05, 2019, 05:20:28 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Jun 05, 2019, 05:12:48 PM

Same, the fact I had to manually add my paypal didn't help either.

Aww man that sucks! Also the site was taking forever to load pages!

Deathbearer

These are con exclusives right?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 05, 2019, 10:44:01 PM

Yes

Managed to grab a set during the presale today. I don't want the superman pack, but thankfully the shop I buy most of my NECA stuff from buys all kinds of figures so I'm probably going to bring it there and see how much I can get for it.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 06, 2019, 05:14:37 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 05, 2019, 10:44:01 PM

Yes

Managed to grab a set during the presale today. I don't want the superman pack, but thankfully the shop I buy most of my NECA stuff from buys all kinds of figures so I'm probably going to bring it there and see how much I can get for it.

Nice! Totally spaced it today so I set an alarm for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Hallelujah I got it! The site froze up on me for 8 straight minutes so I was sure I was gonna miss out but sure enough I made it in time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed