Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,428 times)

Master

Master

Ok. My package from USA came yesterday!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh, that looks sexy. Is it as nice in person?

Master

Master

Good enough. It feels rubbery and foamy, smells funny too  :laugh: But it's  huge! I mean really huge and detailed. It's biggest  piece in my collection next to UCS Millenium Falcon and I'm super happy with it! It's worth the money and effort to get it but, God damn it takes allot of space.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Here's my last addition to my collection.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

This came in the mail today. Yeah nothing heavy duty. But still happy with it. It was cheap purchase and just looks cool. It's like my Nightmare on Elm Street glove - that was a custom one and looks nice

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Added 2 xenomorphs from the Mega Construx Slime Eggs. Green and glow in dark. They came with two face huggers as well.

These are actually pretty sharp for the size.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Just received The Complete Predator Omnibus, Alien Isolation the Novel, and Hunters and Hunted. The wonderful beginning of my novel collection.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

My current 1979 'Alien' collection, with the Mafex Big Chap on the way:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Nice group. 8) I never thought of using the lighted 3D ALIEN poster as a back drop.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Here was today's great addition to my collection. Now may try to find the dog alien to go with it. But it's off to a decent start.

As before had got Jungle Hunter on honeymoon. Today added Fugitive and Brown Warrior Xeno from Aliens.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Added these two figures to my collection recently.

Tichinde

Tichinde

The figma guy is really expensive but I think eventually I'll splurge and get him someday.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 31, 2020, 05:01:18 AM
The figma guy is really expensive but I think eventually I'll splurge and get him someday.

Yeah, it's not a cheap figure. I got it at a slightly reduced price, but not too much. I guess I decided to splurge on myself this month since I've been behaving the last few months.  :D

But it is nicely detailed with a lot of extra parts. Plus it's nice that it's not all plastic.

Katanu

Katanu

My birthday gift to myself!  ;D

Kradan

Kradan

Happy Birthfday!

Also: yum yum

P.S.: jealous

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed