Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,890 times)

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Here are a couple of test photos I've been experimenting on lighting for - the diorama is not complete but I just wanted to see some effects. I have created a lighting rig out of strings of LED lights attached to a long strip of wooden batton, and metal rods to give me atmospheric lighting (so far I have the blue lights), in the foreground I have used a large number of LED tealights for the flame lights.
The last two pictures are my repaints of the Razor Claws and Crysalis Xenomorphs (Alien Vs Predator Arcade Game) in more film style colours.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Alien acid drip coasters arrived today, just in time for coffee!

Kradan

Kradan

You should make a ceiling out of these.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where did you get them from?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Amazon for $9.99

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's good! I remember seeing them elsewhere - a nerd webstore maybe - at much more expensive!

Master

Master

Hi guys.

As I said earlier, I was currently working on maquette of dead end alley, as a background for my Batman: Dead End and Batman vs Predator figures. Now I can proudly present nearly finished project. I`ll probably add some more details and decorations in future, but bulk of the work is done.

Empty Dead End Alley fitted inside Detolf display cabinet:

And with figures inside:

Close-up shot of in-scale Rat:

Toxic waste pipe:

Pickett`s Salvage sign from Batma vs Predator:

Now I`m patiently waiting for my Batman Vs Predator figures, which are currently with my friend in USA and due to pandemic she isn`t coming to Europe any time soon...  :-[

Anyway, I hope you like it!

Kradan

Kradan

Mmm, toxic wate pipe

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Master on May 07, 2020, 03:43:51 PM
Hi guys.

As I said earlier, I was currently working on maquette of dead end alley, as a background for my Batman: Dead End and Batman vs Predator figures. Now I can proudly present nearly finished project. I`ll probably add some more details and decorations in future, but bulk of the work is done.

Empty Dead End Alley fitted inside Detolf display cabinet:

And with figures inside:

Close-up shot of in-scale Rat:

Toxic waste pipe:

Pickett`s Salvage sign from Batma vs Predator:

Now I`m patiently waiting for my Batman Vs Predator figures, which are currently with my friend in USA and due to pandemic she isn`t coming to Europe any time soon...  :-[

Anyway, I hope you like it!

Gorgeous *jealous*
May I suggest you custom make the 4th member of that clan from the fan film (who is arguably the main character)? Its a Wasp body and a Jungle Hunter head, simple.

Master

Master

Good idea! There will be Batman and Predator from Batman vs Predator two-pack added, fighting in front of those hunters  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Nicely done Master!  And I love that rat!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Pulled my collection out and cleaned the area behind the desk then rearranged everything. It doesn't look like much when carefully packed into the corner of my room but when I moved it it filled up the rest of my bedroom lol.

Anyway it's all neat, clean, and put away. Here are some pics of my collection and figures.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It was my birthday on the 11th and I just got a job offer yesterday, so let's celebrate with photos of random Aliens/Predator merchandise in my collection because I'm a corporate shill and media whore who spends adult money on children's things related to a media franchise!

Here's a pair of old Kenner figures (Gorilla and Mantis Alien), and a pair of Eaglemoss figurines based on the Kenner line. The Gorilla and Mantis Alien toys share the same torso (and arm gimmick) but their arms, legs, tail, and head are different. Likewise, the Bull and Rhino Aliens also share the same torso and gimmick.

These are the NECA remakes of the Kenner Gorilla Alien, Scorpion Alien, and Snake Alien, and the original Kenner Snake Alien. The Snake Alien was the first Alien toy I ever got back when I was 9, and I specifically got it because my mom was afraid of snakes. :kiddo:

This is an Alien in a specimen tank from Bradford Exchange. It's actually filled with water and it's pretty heavy, and it also lights up with lights inside the tank.

NECA Space Jockey miniature, I think it's pretty sweet. I think they did one that's actually in-scale with their figures but it was like several hundred dollars and made of foam (wtf).

Alien, on the Atari 2600.

A bunch of ships, including the scout ship from 'Predator', the Derelict from 'Alien', and my Narcissus collection.

Kenner Spiked Tail, Lasershot, and Stalker Predator toys, and their associated NECA remakes.

A bunch of NECA Alien figures

Two shelves of Predator figures - there's a mix of stuff from the movies, the comics, video games, the Batman: Dead End fan-film, all kinds of random stuff. I can take close-up pics if there's interest.

A bunch of random Aliens - I like to collect different versions of the OG "Big Chap" Alien from the first movie when possible.

NECA's Queen Alien. I also have the McFarlane one from circa 2003 but it's in a box somewhere.

Three Aliens from the AvP Arcade Game

Dutch and Linn from the arcade game. They also made figures of the two Predators, but I passed on them because they're basically repaints of the figures for the Predators from the first two movies.

An Alien and the Newborn from 'Alien Resurrection'

The Alien from 'Alien Isolation', the Neomorph from 'Alien: Covenant', the Deacon from 'Prometheus', and a random Alien from 'Aliens'.

Random Kenner stuff (the rest are in boxes somewhere). Yes, the Scorpion Alien still explodes.

Micro Machines Action Fleet APC; this thing is pretty rare as it didn't see a retail release. Note the splattered Alien on the undercarriage, and the miniature Hudson and Alien inside. The Alien is actually the smallest Alien figure any company has made to date.

Action Fleet Predator Dropship, based on the design from the original AvP comic series.

The Predator 2 trophy wall from the end of the movie. I need to repair it and it's missing a couple human skulls, otherwise it would match the way it looked in the movie. There's also a couple bonus skulls: a Predator skull, a Super-Predator skull, and an Engineer skull and spine.

NECA remake of the Kenner Mantis Alien

NECA Power Loader, please excuse the dust

Whole lotta Aliens/Predator/AvP novels

Art books, RPG books, stuff like that. Not pictured: the blueprints book, which doesn't fit on the shelf. :(

Aliens/Predator/AvP comics. I used to have them all as single issues but I condensed them down into collections and trade paperbacks

NECA's Kenner Rhino Alien remake, next to the original

The Crusher, Raven, and a basic Alien from 'Aliens: Colonial Marines'. For a shit game, it actually got some pretty sweet merchandise.

Master

Master

Nice! I'm planning to wash my collection soon. When I do, I going to photograph every one of them ;)

I envy this Reven Alien. Very cool piece.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Busted out my Kenners  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed