Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 149,431 times)

Mike’s Monsters

I dont know what to think anymore! This is so back and forth between Alien related and not Alien related!

TJ Doc

Quote"I've heard that some sort of archaeological dig where they discover alien DNA takes place there and that DNA gives them the coordinates for an alien world."

... lol wut

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 27, 2011, 08:41:43 PM
Quote"I've heard that some sort of archaeological dig where they discover alien DNA takes place there and that DNA gives them the coordinates for an alien world."

... lol wut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs#

warneford87

I have good friend that is working on the movie in pinewood. He showed me pictures of aliens style APV's and he told me that he has read the script and that it is indeed all about the space jockeys. He also said it's gonna be real hardcore sci fi. Can't wait.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 27, 2011, 08:43:03 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 27, 2011, 08:41:43 PM

... lol wut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs#

Thanks for that.  :D

Vulhala

Quote from: warneford87 on Jan 27, 2011, 08:47:41 PM
I have good friend that is working on the movie in pinewood. He showed me pictures of aliens style APV's and he told me that he has read the script and that it is indeed all about the space jockeys. He also said it's gonna be real hardcore sci fi. Can't wait.

That's a bold statement mate. Any proof? :o

Ash 937

Alien DNA found in Morocco?  When will we see the prequel to the prequel?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 27, 2011, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: warneford87 on Jan 27, 2011, 08:47:41 PM

That's a bold statement mate. Any proof? :o
Now, you don't really believe that do you?

Blacklabel

"plays X Files theme"..

i want to believe :D

shakermakerman

Sky = Rupert Murdoch . Fox = Rupert Murdoch

worriors

What the hell is going on?????????

So it is a prequel then???

chupacabras acheronsis

"mission was a success. two lost babies recovered. on our way home"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1kTuVSUOw#

samoht

If they are gonna have lots of aliens in it, I hope that they are Gigers original. Or maybe some like the ones from ALIENS. (more developed aliens)

Ogata881

I just hope the report was true.As for the Aliens i want them redesigned,not the same stuff.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Im aroused

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed