Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,910 times)

Predator Hemroid

Predator Hemroid

i heard that at the end its like 5 predators against millions of aliens, the predators eventually self destruct .............and it all goes to hell!!!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Pred Hemroid, man just change your name!! Its a dishonor to the pred!!   ;)   Ahahahahah! anyway for that end thing, it is rumord that the pyramid is only a flashback thing and not the real thing. I hope it is cuz the others ending were better than that.

gremlin

gremlin

we still have'nt seen the alien male!

PRED Council 1

PRED Council 1

Predator Hemroid, do you know what happens to a pred if the council finds you guilty...of dishonoring the pred name   >:D     >:D     >:D  

max90000000000

max90000000000

the pred alien is COOL   8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)  

Dogz_KidCreation

Dogz_KidCreation

Actually, the 5 preds is more like 3, and there on a pyramid in the BEGINING fighting off way more aliens than they can handle. They start to lose and self destruct taking the entire mayan civilization with them. Then in flashes to the present and thats how it starts    :)  

PRED HEMROID

PRED HEMROID

hey listen nerds is saw the first movie before you guys were even born so dont go nerding on me..........

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Nerd.......me?......   >:D   You would not have comments like this if you had more respect about the name man. And I ****** dont care if you saw the movie before me or not, the fact is that you have a name that sucks.  Anywa, why call yourself like that?

battousai

battousai

;D   the trailer last night kicked ass.and i didn't have to look @ little jon's funky head for too long.i hate mtv,but they finally did something halfway decent

Thac

Thac

The idea of a Predator's honor urging it to join forces with the surviving human(s) is cool, but I want a Pred vs Queen finale...

Dogz_KidCreation

Dogz_KidCreation

Listen, the trailer of avp2 isnt in the previews for COR unfortunaltly. But its still the best movie ive ever seen.

TopKnot

TopKnot

everything looks great . love the predalien artwork . looks like its gonna be the ultimate of both species.

Tyrant

Tyrant

Hey, jus seen the trailer n it looks pretty damn cool!  Ive played both games, seen all the films til now and owned a few of the books.  Many people think that AVP would completely spoil things because of the different storylines, but it doesn't really.  I mean, in Pred 2, there was an alien queen's head so they must hav met before.  Does anyone know if the weird elephant-like aliens are gonna b in this one?(apparently this race created the aliens as a bioweapon during a civil war, but they evolved and got out of control)

Tyrant

Tyrant

Hey, I know it's off the point a little, but who reckons that the games really spoilt the films?  The games were action more than horror.  I'm quite surprised nobody's thought of bringing out a 'survival horror' game instead (which would get people into the right frame of mind when facing the aliens.  Instead of 'come get some!', it would be 'holy ****, w-what was that??    :-\  ')    ;D  

Jerrod the Expert

Jerrod the Expert

I agree with Tyrant. A Survival horror game would be pretty cool.As for the question about the aliens in the pyramid put forth so long ago, the Predators brought them first, then they left, or died, or whatever. So, pretty much ancient aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed