Ignore button

Started by wolfboy, Nov 29, 2007, 10:38:43 AM

Author
Ignore button (Read 3,749 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

Is there a way to implement an ignore/block feature so I don't have to read the posts of certain individuals on here?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Unfortunately not.

War Wager

War Wager

It would sure be a good idea though... 

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

:D Just scroll down fast as soon as you see the avatar of the one you dont want to read coments of  :D thats what i do  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Really?  It got that bad for you huh?  Just scroll past the people that you're not too fond of.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Im a little tired of reading the same sh*t again and again posted by the same people.

Darkness

Darkness

It's a good feature. Only place I've seen it on is IMDB.

I can tell you that two people have been banned for the events last night, possibly a third.

Two other people are close too.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 29, 2007, 04:42:22 PM
Im a little tired of reading the same sh*t again and again posted by the same people.
Yeah, but what can one do?  It's just how it is and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay like that.  I try not to post on threads that I know are going to be filled with garbage.

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 29, 2007, 05:00:38 PM
I can tell you that two people have been banned for the events last night, possibly a third.

Is there any way you can post a "Ban List" on here and the reasons they were banned?  Maybe it can be used as a deterrent.  Who am I kidding, I'm just being nosey.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 29, 2007, 05:00:38 PM

What happened last night?

brad873

brad873

yeh, now im interested. tell us

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

If this feature were possible, I know who I'd put on ignore.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 29, 2007, 05:05:52 PM
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 29, 2007, 04:42:22 PM
Yeah, but what can one do?  It's just how it is and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay like that.  I try not to post on threads that I know are going to be filled with garbage.

Is there any way you can post a "Ban List" on here and the reasons they were banned?  Maybe it can be used as a deterrent.  Who am I kidding, I'm just being nosey.

I like the idea of haveing a banned list, it would tell who where the people who got banned and why? Web Sites like Myfavoritegames.com has one, so why not AVPgalaxy.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

lots of things happened last night.... :(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: sweeteyes on Nov 29, 2007, 09:36:20 PM

What happen? I went to bed early last night because i need to study for a test today.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Nov 29, 2007, 09:39:52 PM
Quote from: sweeteyes on Nov 29, 2007, 09:36:20 PM

What happen? I went to bed early last night because i need to study for a test today.

not my position to say ...sorry...

best to ask Darkness...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed