Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 85,021 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I'm pretty sure he meant Tow's Exterior which is located in the first link you posted. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If that's the case, enjoy!

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Yes, it's on this link ;) but I want the video, the scene ;) so no body know where I can find it ?

And do you know where I can find every deleted scenes but which are not in the bonus because I can't found them...

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Predator@Alien on Feb 15, 2016, 04:08:25 PM
Yes, it's on this link ;) but I want the video, the scene ;) so no body know where I can find it ?

And do you know where I can find every deleted scenes but which are not in the bonus because I can't found them...

The tow exterior shot is shown in the Alien Legacy documentary.  The documentary is an extra on the Alien Legacy DVD boxset and the Anthology blu ray set.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

Hi, I joined because of Alien Covenant coming out next year, I loved Prometheus (saw it twice in theaters and own it)! :)
My favorite Alien film is Alien, and my favorite Predator film is Predator! I love those films so much!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pleasure to have you aboard, xenomorph. You've picked the best place to come.  :)

MissDiRed

MissDiRed

The sole reason for me to join was actually the fact that I really like those dorky mandibled hunters from outer space.
And I really liked Prometheus movie, if that's not too weird (I know many people don't like it).

And I write weird fanfics that will hopefully be finished enough to be posted one day.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

I finally joined because I've been a long time visitor to the site & have a huge deep love for all things Aliens & Predator
and figured it was time to finally start conversing with people of the same minds & there is no better place for that
then here! I've been coming here for news & the podcast for a few years but kinda shy sometimes when it comes to
talking so it takes me a little to warm up to it. Honestly the podcast made the decision to join the forum easier having listened
to a few of the guys here for a while made me feel like I got to know them a little bit if that makes any sense.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That makes complete sense and I'm glad you feel that way.  :)

Maenor_Haeronor

Maenor_Haeronor

Honest talk? ...
Because other Communities out there sucks ...  :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

Other AVP communities out there?

What a joke !

Spoiler

AVPG seems like the only boat left, but honestly I barely go outside anymore.  :P

The A/P and AVP franchises still have a big fanbase, don't get me wrong, but this site seems like the only reliable source of info left on the internet, apart from other, non-dedicated news pages.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As much as I love what the staff and community do here (and really do love my hobby!) I do miss the days of being a bigger community. I am insanely proud of what we have built over the last decade and proud of the amazing job we do in providing reliable information as quickly as possible. Hell, we're the place other bigger news websites actually come for news on the series.

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

I joined coz alien isolation forums went down and didn't know where else to go to talk about aliens :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm glad you found your way here. I didn't frequent the AI forum much myself.

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Feb 15, 2016, 04:34:54 PM
The tow exterior shot is shown in the Alien Legacy documentary.  The documentary is an extra on the Alien Legacy DVD boxset and the Anthology blu ray set.

Thank you ;) And I want another deleted scene : "Brett's Alternative Death". You can find it on this link if you don't see what I mean : http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/alien/deleted-scenes/

I have it, it is extended : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPaQfLg08c
But I don't know where I can find it in the DVD or Blu ray...

And someone know where I can find every deleted shot, like that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsU6yaA0r0w

Thank you :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed