AvP Central

Started by Wweyland, Nov 14, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

Author
AvP Central (Read 44,400 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If Ridley makes another a movie, I wish he'd bring in the Yutani family as major players.  Blade Runner was so influential on anime that it seems dumb to neglect the Japanese half of the company's origin.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is The Old One an otaku?

The Old One

The Old One

Only a little.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 20, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
Only a little.

Try not to pee yourself if you see a Cyborg Ninja that uses stealth camoflage. :laugh:

Funnily enough, Gray Fox actually reminds of Predator in a lot of ways, his camo, his agility, his red vision and that awesome slaughter in the hallway.

Wweyland

The Old One

The Old One

I do not agree with the list at all, but you're entitled to your opinion. lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Cool to see the Illustrated Story on there! That's not one that gets considered a lot when I see these kinds of lists.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Apparently, The Viral Killer Youtube channel has started to copy some of my lists and text. I am not angry, just kind of amused :D
His recent Top 10 Badass Predators has like 80% of my stuff.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 01, 2018, 08:57:33 PM
Apparently, The Viral Killer Youtube channel has started to copy some of my lists and text. I am not angry, just kind of amused :D
His recent Top 10 Badass Predators has like 80% of my stuff.

Take that as a compliment, it means your stuff is good enough for him to be used for views.

SM

SM

Lazy ass plagiarising f**ks.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Yeah, you really shouldn't be amused mate, youtubers such as them are nothing more than lazy a**holes, who plagiarize your work and don't give credit. It keeps happening to us at Xenopedia as well,  I am considering taking steps to prevent it from happening again, I might even go as far as to change the licensing. I just need to look into it more.

Think of it this way, that youtuber is getting views and subscribers off your content (without giving you credit, so as for as viewers are concerned, it is his work) and since youtube's monetising goes by how many views and subscribers you got, it means technically, they are making money indirectly from your content (or directly if they have it activated on the video with your content)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I will see if this happens more and call him out on this if it does. Currently, he has plagiarized two articles.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 03, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
I will see if this happens more and call him out on this if it does. Currently, he has plagiarized two articles.

Did you remember to click like, subscribe and share?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed