Podcast Appreciation Thread

Started by rominronin, Jan 21, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

Author
Podcast Appreciation Thread (Read 1,506 times)

rominronin

rominronin

I came here to add my voice to a podcast appreciation thread. Some quick (admittedly not very thorough) searching revealed none, so I'm starting one off. @mods: please point me in the right direction if I'm mistaken.

I just wanted to say that I've subscribed to the podcast via itunes and download every episode. Unlike other weekly and bi-weekly podcasts that I am subscribed to, I really choose the time and the place to listen to yours. I'm a long time fan of the Alien saga, and like many people out there, have a strong and inexplicable bond to the stories and films. I really appreciate that I can indulge that connection I feel with others out there.

I appreciate the effort you guys put into maintaining this website and these forums, and I'm glad you've extended that to an audio format. Please keep up the good work and quality content!

Corporal Hicks

First off, thank you very much! I always appreciate hearing that people do enjoy our podcasts and the time and effort that goes into them. It really puts a smile on my face.

We don't have any one thread to do with the podcasts (not anymore at least) but we generally have individual threads for each episode though so if you want to join in with discussion relating to a specific episode, you can click "Forum Topic" at the bottom of the news posts on the website to take you to the right place. :)

oduodu

oduodu

One of the best things ever is the pod casts.

ScaryMinds

ScaryMinds

Links people, can we download these to smart phones?

Off to find the podcasts

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed