Is this the main AVP forum now?

Started by Artas1984, Oct 27, 2012, 12:35:49 AM

Author
Is this the main AVP forum now? (Read 2,735 times)

Artas1984

Artas1984

Planet AVP used to be the "home" for AVP back in the older days.. I did not really notice when it became absent, but where did the main stream drive? Here? Do you consider this site as the main forum to talk AVP?

shadowedge

As far as I know this is the largest/most popular Aliens/Predator community on the Internet.

PlanetAVP used to be huge, but they stopped updating around the time of AVPR I think. I am not sure what happened to them.

predxeno

predxeno

I used to be a planetavp member, when it died people recommended I move here so I did.  Outpostavp.com is an attempt to rejuvenate that old community, but I don't think many people ever came back.

Nightmare Asylum

If I had to guess, AVPGalaxy is the biggest, with Alien Experience in second place.

AVPG is mah internet home, though 8)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Came here from there as well. Stopped updating right after AvP:R. The Strauss brother used to post there answering questions. Got most of mine answered. Twas a great place but just like here, there are a few bad eggs that make it a harder place to experience.

predxeno

predxeno

Do you mean PlanetAvP or Alien Experience?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

PlanetAvP.

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, it was a great site when it was up and running; unfortunately, it appears that its successor, OutpostAvP, has officially shut down as their main page no longer appears to be up.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Hell yeah man. It was the shit back in the day.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 12, 2012, 05:15:08 PM
Came here from there as well. Stopped updating right after AvP:R. The Strauss brother used to post there answering questions. Got most of mine answered. Twas a great place but just like here, there are a few bad eggs that make it a harder place to experience.

They posted here and AXP too. They made the rounds.

I used to prefer AvP News myself. Was never a Shipley fan.

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

I didn't know of Planet AVP, I just checked it out and it says they have 919,786 members. :o With 4,814 people online right now.

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 12, 2012, 05:15:08 PM
Came here from there as well. Stopped updating right after AvP:R. The Strauss brother used to post there answering questions. Got most of mine answered.

My first question would have been why did you make such a s**t film? :laugh:

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

This was before the travesty came out. They were in pre-production and lying to everyone.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Stillmatic on Jun 29, 2013, 09:54:12 AM
I didn't know of Planet AVP, I just checked it out and it says they have 919,786 members. :o With 4,814 people online right now.

I just checked the site again myself and the page has been completely taken down, I have no idea where you got that info; it's successor, outpostavp.com, also appears to have been shut down as well.

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

My bad, I went to Planet AVP and clicked on forums, I've just realised it takes you to an IGN forum lol.

predxeno

predxeno

Lol, it's happened to all of us before. ;)  It's sad to see that all sites affiliated with PlanetAvP are now down; it's the end of an era. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed