Popular games you've never played.

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jun 29, 2011, 11:45:50 PM

Author
Popular games you've never played. (Read 16,298 times)

chrisr232007

Gears of War games I never played but watch a friend play Gears or War 2 for a few mins and it did not interest me at all.  After CoD Black Ops I am done with CoD games all together.  Never played Assassins Creed one but played part two and it was ok but had no interest to play the last Creed game.  I never played any of the Half Life games and stop with Halo after part 2.

Deathbearer

Call of Duty 1,2, 4, Black Ops
Infamous 2 {I plan on getting it soon}
Max Payne/Max Payne 2

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 12, 2011, 01:27:34 AM
I know enough about Black Ops' campaign to know that it is little more than imperial propaganda
Classic over-blown conspiracy theorist Horhey.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 12, 2011, 03:52:13 AM
Call of Duty 1,2, 4, Black Ops
Infamous 2 {I plan on getting it soon}
Max Payne/Max Payne 2

Play the first CoD. You'll be glad you did.

Nope

Nope

Play the second. You'll be even gladder.

Space Sweeper

Play the fourth, you'll be the gladdest.

chupacabras acheronsis

and then don't play any other ever again.

Terx2

Terx2

Wolfenstein.

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 12, 2011, 08:32:47 AM
Wolfenstein.

just do it! you won't regret it!

DoomRulz

Quote from: Shobidoo on Aug 12, 2011, 05:08:20 AM
Play the second. You'll be even gladder.

I could never get into it. The first game was so good that I just didn't bother.

Keg

Keg

Come to think of it ive never played a Max Payne game and im surprised at that because they look like something I would dig. Might pick them up cheap what with the third game on the way.

Deathbearer

If they did a disc or a market place game that was just zombies i might be inclined to buy that. other than that I just have no interest in COD.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 12, 2011, 04:33:59 AM
Quote from: Horhey on Aug 12, 2011, 01:27:34 AM
I know enough about Black Ops' campaign to know that it is little more than imperial propaganda
Classic over-blown conspiracy theorist Horhey.

This abused term "conspiracy theorist" is an empty cheap way to try to discredit some one. Any careful reader of history knows that Black Ops' campaign retells a list a lies that were proven to be false when the Pentagon Papers were leaked to the New York Times in 1971 by Daniel Ellsberg.

For example: in one part of the game you find a Soviet Command Post in Vietnam. The problem with this is that Vietnam is the one country in the region that didnt even have diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union. I love Rambo films but part 2 got it all wrong.

The underlying objective was to destroy Vietnam so it could not become a model for other places. If the US failed in preventing one third world country in the "Grand Area" from going independant then others will think they can get away with it and follow the same course. Then the whole system of domination would begin to unravel. This is the internal version of the "domino theory."

Secretary of War, Robert McNamara expressed his concerns about the "mafia doctrine" in a private memo to Lyndon Johnson in May 1967:

QuoteThe picture of the world's greatest superpower killing or seriously injuring 1000 non-combatants a week, while trying to pound a tiny backward nation into submission on an issue whose merits are hotly disputed, is not a pretty one. It could conceivably produce a costly distortion in the American national consciousness and in the world image of the United States - especially if the damage to North Vietnam is complete enough to be "successful."

DoomRulz

Dude, it's just a game. For f**k's sakes.

Deathbearer

..shit dude what Doom said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed