what are the ranks in order on this site?

Started by Clemsonkid21, May 02, 2007, 01:41:57 AM

Author
what are the ranks in order on this site? (Read 9,907 times)

ElderPredator

It took me eight days to become from drone alien to predalien.

Predboy

It took me like, nearly a month to be a predalien. >:( Well, I think that having a queen after ravager isn't really much of an upper rank since a ravager can own a queen. AVP extinction.

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 27, 2007, 06:24:31 PM
It took me like, nearly a month to be a predalien. >:( Well, I think that having a queen after ravager isn't really much of an upper rank since a ravager can own a queen. AVP extinction.

yeah, but you don't post random ish like he does..

what's your favorite color, do you like gummy bears, what kind of flower do you like...LOL...Just messing with you Predator X.  I like your threads!

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 27, 2007, 06:32:19 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Jun 27, 2007, 06:24:31 PM

yeah, but you don't post random ish like he does..

what's your favorite color, do you like gummy bears, what kind of flower do you like...LOL...Just messing with you Predator X.  I like your threads!

:D Oh god, the gummy bears part really made me laugh. But yeah, his threads are good.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I'am at predalien now.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Finally praetorian, and no random threads.

Predboy

Quote from: ELDERPREDATOR on Aug 01, 2007, 05:17:48 PM
Finally praetorian, and no random threads.

I miss being a predalien. Such good memories, such good times. :'(

Aeus

There should be some Predator related ranks, or a Predator rank for the guys who have 2000 or 3000 posts. Like Predator Elder or something....

Is it possible to have two seperate sets of ranks? one for Alien fans, one for Predator fans which you can alternate between in the Profile settings section.

Master Chief

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 22, 2007, 02:36:22 PM
There should be some Predator related ranks, or a Predator rank for the guys who have 2000 or 3000 posts. Like Predator Elder or something....

Is it possible to have two seperate sets of ranks? one for Alien fans, one for Predator fans which you can alternate between in the Profile settings section.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1428.0

Wolf Predator

I am at egg :(

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Wolf Predator on Aug 26, 2007, 06:44:39 AM
I am at egg :(

Now your a facehugger.

I thought there was more ranks than that, with this being an highly active site and all  :P 

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I'm a chestbuster right now but i'm 38 post away from being a drone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed