Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 147,025 times)

Valaquen

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 27, 2011, 04:10:27 PM
I just tweeted Ridley as well (@RidScott), although I seriously doubt I'll hear anything  :laugh:
What about Chris Petrikin at FOX?
http://twitter.com/20thFoxCC

I don't see them affirming this before they're ready though.

Corporal Hicks

I don't imagine they will either. May prove to be nothing but empty gestures but we gotta try.

We really wont know until we see the movie.

Valaquen

If the Jockey's in it then I imagine that would leak earlier. Aliens though, ho ho.

Bishop2

You know what? At first I was disappointed that this wasn't going to be an Alien movie anymore, then I decided it was almost certainly for the best - better not to jack up continuity with a prequel in the same universe.

So now I'm disappointed that it seems like it might be a prequel after all.

God damn, there's no pleasing me.

Corporal Hicks

It's what happens when they force us to accept change. lol Mikey and I were discussing the change on the podcast and I was on about how I'm happy it's an original if its going to be too different but following this...I'm happy it's back and I love the sounds of seeing the interior of the Derelict again.

Sharp Sticks

Oh, good news!

Spoiler
[close]

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2011, 04:54:19 PM
It's what happens when they force us to accept change. lol Mikey and I were discussing the change on the podcast and I was on about how I'm happy it's an original if its going to be too different but following this...I'm happy it's back and I love the sounds of seeing the interior of the Derelict again.
You already recorded a podcast?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Half of it, yes.

Also - I notice the article discusses the Morocco shoot which we had heard rumored in November. Maybe we'll be getting the pyramid after all?

m138jewski

m138jewski

hope its true

SpaceMarines

This is... interesting. Not sure if I'm happy or not, as I was never too excited by the prospect of a Prequel in the first place.

Well, it's still a Scott sci-fi, so that'll be good. Just have to see what happens.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 27, 2011, 03:51:12 PM
When I first heard Scott was doing the Alien Prequel I was like

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa388/Valaquen/boogalo.gif
...I love you.

Brother

More pyramids ho!

Shasvre

If this is true, then it's indeed good news. :)

Master

See. Told ya :D I hope it`s true.

Valaquen

@Omega, Aw shucks! ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed