Predator: Hunting Grounds Is Released Today!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 24, 2020, 09:33:46 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Is Released Today! (Read 12,477 times)

Mig pilot 66

Mig pilot 66

What a god awful  game. Game play is super clunky and confusing and the visuals are like a game from 15 years ago. AVP2010 leaves it in the shade. I hope I can get a refund. :'(

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 24, 2020, 02:45:53 PM
Yeah definitely let me know if you're able to use it any more effectively than I was, because I'd certainly like it to be good! :laugh:

Galactus123

Great game. I have played for few hours and its fun. I like the Predator gameplay but I got stuck on a tree few times. Also I wish the game would let use hear the full mission briefing when playing as the Fireteam. The match usually starts before the person has stopped speaking.

Kailem

Oh yeah, on a positive note they definitely made the slam attack much, much better. It has a wider area of effect and does more damage. I downed a couple of people lasted night from jumping down and slamming next to them.

Just remember to keep that trigger held the whole way down or else you'll do what I did sometimes and cancel the slam halfway into the jump after mistakenly thinking you've held the trigger down long enough to have it locked in.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 24, 2020, 03:50:09 PM
Oh yeah, on a positive note they definitely made the slam attack much, much better. It has a wider area of effect and does more damage. I downed a couple of people lasted night from jumping down and slamming next to them.

Yeah I noticed that.

Also they removed the crouch slide from the tutorial. I'm not even certain you can still do it in-game.

Kailem

It was still there when I did it, though I'm not really sure why since it doesn't server any real purpose.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 24, 2020, 04:28:18 PM
It was still there when I did it, though I'm not really sure why since it doesn't server any real purpose.

Really? My tutorial didn't teach me the slide at all, and I did it twice (because I was d*cking around the first time so I ran out of time). Weird...

Kailem

For some reason on mine the "turn to next page" icons from the tutorial were missing when the description text would pop up, so it might be that you skipped over it without realising.

You can definitely still do it though, as pointless as it is.

Voodoo Magic

Maybe it's just different on the freeze-less version. ;) ;D

Kailem

I'll trade you my slide for your lack of freezes.

SteveC484

Hi guys, I was a frequent player of Friday the 13th and this game is very similar. Just fyi, if we go by that games cycle, quick play is going to be mess pretty quickly with glitches, trolls ect. However, when played right F13 (and I think this game) was a ton of fun. Best bet will be to find people (preferably with mics) and run private matches.

GreybackElder

I hope the queue to play as the predator gets fixed. I've been waiting for 10 minutes.  Other than that it's okay. My pc craps out a little when action gets crazy and it's freezes up. I don't know if this is a GPU issue or an internet issue. Is everyone else experiencing this??

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I preordered my copy from amazon last night, got my code for jungle hunter and ole painless. I can't wait to get it.

SteveC484

Quote from: GreybackElder on Apr 24, 2020, 06:56:14 PM
I hope the queue to play as the predator gets fixed. I've been waiting for 10 minutes.  Other than that it's okay. My pc craps out a little when action gets crazy and it's freezes up. I don't know if this is a GPU issue or an internet issue. Is everyone else experiencing this??

It craps out on PS4 as well

Corporal Hicks

We're now livestreaming for a couple of hours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed