How many still play avp2?

Started by [T)A]DarkDragon, Jan 11, 2012, 07:07:44 AM

Author
How many still play avp2? (Read 8,827 times)

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: Topazora on Jul 06, 2012, 08:53:40 AM
Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway:

Is AvP 2 a downloadable game or a game you buy?  Also, is it pay once?  'cause I would like to play.  And if its downloadable, where could I get a download?

Unfortunately it is a disk only game. It is not available digitally yet, and may never be. The company who made it was Monolith, and a couple of years ago they were absorbed into Warner Bros. Warner Bros and Fox are competitors so it is unlikely they will come to a copyright agreement to ever release the game online.

You can download a copy that a fan uploaded here though: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=44447.0

The single player had a great storyline.

The multiplayer was/is solid too, but few people play anymore since they shut down the master servers. You can download the AVP2 Savior mod/Master Server Patch 1.53  http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=44447.0 and then you can play multiplayer on fan made servers. There is usually one or two servers still active at any given time.

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

Well I ordered it so it should be on its way. Can't wait to play it again.

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

I play all the time!

aliens13

aliens13

I m still playing.

Battfro

Battfro

I was a child (8 years old) when this game came out so I missed it. My parents wouldn't let me see the movie so they wouldn't let me play the game. Probably for the best because I was a totally wuss when I was kid. So anyway, I skipped it over. After playing the newest one for the PS3, I decided to go check out this one because, well, everyone said it was really good and alot better than the new one. So, I guess it isn't that I'm stilling playing, but that I just started playing.

Bronx Alien

Bronx Alien

I bust this bad boy out about ever couple of months, and it still kicks ass.

I just wish Monolith made the Xbox360/PS3 one as well. Would have probably ended up a more polished, and well rounded game.

Migalex

Migalex

It seems im coming back to avp2 aswell, I used to play alot of AJL R2 back in the day. Feels good to be back!  :P

x-M-x

x-M-x

When i have the time...... im hardly on it now, but i squeeze in 2 or 3 games every 4 months 0.o  i use to play this game 24/7  NONE STOP DEDICATION!!  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed