How many still play avp2?

Started by [T)A]DarkDragon, Jan 11, 2012, 07:07:44 AM

Author
How many still play avp2? (Read 8,897 times)

CSM101

CSM101

I do from time to time.

[T)A]DarkDragon

[T)A]DarkDragon

where is everyone, i went on last week and sunday and couldnt find a server with more than 3 people in it... :-[

malik22

malik22

I wanted to reinstall this is there anyone playing on weekends?

Jango1201

Jango1201

I'm installing it as I type. Would love to kick some ass again if anyone is online >=)

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

This game doesn't seem to be on Steam, which is where I got the first one. Not sure if it would be worth ordering from Amazon, then. Downloading (legally) would be far more convenient.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Whenever I can.
Never got to do multiplayer which still irks me.

Don PapI

Don PapI

i like to play it when it is cloudy, i feel like im in the alien movie XD

delsaber8

delsaber8

I still play a lot of single player but when it comes to multiplayer I stick to the small community of avp2 gamers on Game ranger.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Don PapI on Mar 23, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
i like to play it when it is cloudy, i feel like im in the alien movie XD
I don't recall the ALIEN movie having a flying alien leaping across the map while screaming like a banshee...
The Alien in AVP2 isn't an alien.. it's a f*cking missile! lol  :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Fear the super alien pounce.

Fear it! :laugh:

But if you think it's unbalanced, wait until you play against snipers who can nail your face mid-flight with 1 shot.

I've met a few of them.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

*pistol stuns the alien*  stun vs stun!  ~alien player proceeds to complain~   hah...
The Railgun was really strong. I think I recall it did 300 damage in 1 shot.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I've been getting the urge to go through single player again. Don't think I've gone through it since... 2004 or something. Should be epic!

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: PsyKore on Jul 06, 2012, 02:04:02 AM
I've been getting the urge to go through single player again. Don't think I've gone through it since... 2004 or something. Should be epic!
Yeah, I definitely recommend it, went through all of the marine campaign again a few days ago, had a blast. Time well spent.

Topazora

Topazora

Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway:

Is AvP 2 a downloadable game or a game you buy?  Also, is it pay once?  'cause I would like to play.  And if its downloadable, where could I get a download?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Topazora on Jul 06, 2012, 08:53:40 AM
Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway:

Is AvP 2 a downloadable game or a game you buy?  Also, is it pay once?  'cause I would like to play.  And if its downloadable, where could I get a download?

NO LEGAL download,

just use EBAY it's everywhere on that site, CHEAP

or there is a 'download' link on my forum.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed