The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 58,941 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's generally better to do that sort of thing after the movie comes out. Fox sued the woman who leaked the Deadpool script back n 2010 for millions.

MudButt

MudButt

I figured as much. Hopefully they do something like that though. I mean I guess I would know the difference after I see the movie but it''s always better listening to people talk about things you're interested in. Especially since Hicks has a bunch of knowledge on the test screenings that were held the last year.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dean Learner on Jul 25, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
Great podcast as usual, chaps. I don't suppose we can get a discussion on the excellent The Cold Forge once those lazy gits have got around to reading it? ;)

Thanks, Dean, glad you enjoyed it. I've been wanting to record one on The Cold Forge for ages! Xenomorphine never reads the novels so I've been waiting for Shevvie, my buddy from the real world who comes on the poddy occasionally, to read it but due to his job and family, he only ever gets to "read" when the audiobooks come out. So he's been listening to this one this week! I've started re-reading it too. When RidgeTop reads it, I'll get one sorted!

QuoteStill blown away by doubts about The Predator. It's a Black and Dekker joint. It's one of the safest bets in quality around. If any aspiring writers are out there, Black's interview on The Writer's Room podcast is a masterclass in writing.

I can understand the doubt but I also have faith in him to pull this off!

Quote from: MudButt on Jul 25, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
I'd be real interested in you guys reviewing the original script versus the final film once it releases. That'd be a good listen.

Once the film is out, we'll most likely do one.

Prez

Prez

@Corporal_Hicks just finished listening to the latest AVPG pod about the trailer discussion. In the pod, Ridgetop I think mentions at the end some dude who does commission 3D Printed model work. Did you guys post a link to his contact details? Thanks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, it was in the post about the podcast.  :)

https://www.facebook.com/madmansshipyard/

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 01, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
Yeah, it was in the post about the podcast.  :)

https://www.facebook.com/madmansshipyard/

Hahaha. I'm blind as a bat.

Thanks mate. Great podcast BTW. Keep em coming.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No worries. And thanks, much appreciated.  :)

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

I hope we get this:

- The Final Trailer

- TV Spots

- Character posters

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Oh we got about 10000000 TV Spots to go.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 01, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
Oh we got about 10000000 TV Spots to go.

Nah, Sony isn't putting this movie out.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 01, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
I hope we get this:

- The Final Trailer

- TV Spots

- Character posters

What is this, movie marketing bingo?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed