The Predator Behind-the-Scenes B-Roll & Studio Interviews Uploaded Online!

Started by von, Sep 06, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

Author
The Predator Behind-the-Scenes B-Roll & Studio Interviews Uploaded Online! (Read 9,157 times)

von

von

Some behind-the-scenes, b-roll footage and interview w/ Olivia Munn

https://youtu.be/d4XiEu5J0po

Danversity

Quote from: von on Sep 06, 2018, 03:28:24 AM
Some behind-the-scenes footage

https://youtu.be/d4XiEu5J0po

Rory giving Quinn the mag, awesome!  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just the b-roll without the interview.

Loads of studio conducted interviews are also online. They're all on the front page: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2018/09/06/the-predator-behind-the-scenes-b-roll-studio-interviews-uploaded-online/

Tetsujin

Danversity

I mean, it is pretty interesting how they're not making any effort whatsoever to hide the whole idea of the Emissaries, that supposedly are not in the movie anymore. Usually when they do these types of reshoots, they try to keep information about the older version under wraps, every major film that I know that's gone through them did that. Yet here they are, Trevante's talking about the Emissaries, there was that guy who flat out posted a very clear picture of them on set... And Kyle Strauts, who supposedly played one of them, and actively promoted the film and is heading to the premiere in Toronto. I know trailers often use scrapped shots from scenes that were cut, but this is pretty weird.

Ramjet311

Quote from: Danversity on Sep 06, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
I mean, it is pretty interesting how they're not making any effort whatsoever to hide the whole idea of the Emissaries, that supposedly are not in the movie anymore. Usually when they do these types of reshoots, they try to keep information about the older version under wraps, every major film that I know that's gone through them did that. Yet here they are, Trevante's talking about the Emissaries, there was that guy who flat out posted a very clear picture of them on set... And Kyle Strauts, who supposedly played one of them, and actively promoted the film and is heading to the premiere in Toronto. I know trailers often use scrapped shots from scenes that were cut, but this is pretty weird.

Perhaps that could be the twist at the end, they show up and help?

Danversity

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Sep 06, 2018, 07:16:02 AM
Quote from: Danversity on Sep 06, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

It's a possibility, but I won't get into too much speculation now that the film is so close 'cause I really don't wanna land on my face here. Just wanna see what they've got for us at this point, and hope it surprises me at some level.  :D

Shimmering Canopy

yep. If I wasn't before, I is proper amped now.
Please let it be a success so we can have more...!

TERMINATOR-SSD

Not seen any of these videos cos i want to see the film instead now.

I reckon there is more than one fugitive Predator. I reckon the one that gets battered by the BIG ONE on the car is not the main Predator we've been seeing. I reckon others come to free fugitive something like that.

SPOILERS.... Thanks to the IGN post explaining in detail about the closed doors comic con footage we already know how that a predator gets his head ripped off from the BIG ONE, so i reckon there are more Predators. It would just be stupid to show that footage to the press on how the supposed main pred gets it.

Xerxész

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Sep 06, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

Now, that would be the best twist of this movie!
When the heroes would realize that they can not take down Assassin...and then the 2 Friendlies would appear (from a nearby already landed ship) and help our heroes to kill Assassin. Of course at least one of them could die.

BigDaddyJohn

It's possible Kyle Strauts played Fugitive in just a few scenes also, hence why he is promoting the movie.

andreaNZ

OMG if that twis is forreal..I will literall DIE at that point...Predatprs  helping to kill the uipgrade OMG thats just what I been dreaming they might do!
You think Fox wouldnt let him say that on video it would have been taken down by now so there MUST be something to friendly Predatoprs still being in the film even if at the very end I will be the happeiest predator fan in the universe hahaha

I AM SOO EXCITED I JUST KNOW IM GOING TO BE LET DOWN...NO I HOPE NOT!!!

SIX DAYS TO GO for us here in NZ.
No sicgn of any advanced screenings yet, i have my eyes and ears peeled......

yautjapet

I'm very, very skeptical about any idea of additional predators but believe me, I'd be over the moon if it happened!

ELDERCLANLEADER

Please don't tell me the friendlies are in this after all? Also I wonder if the global warming issue is still in the film. There seems to be no mention of the predators agenda.

Lefty

I don't think there's any way to really know until the film is released. They could be in the film in their original role, they could have been repurposed during reshoots, or they may have been cut altogether as I believe some test screenings had suggested.

Keep in mind these interviews were probably filmed months and months ago, possibly before reshoots or any other changes, even the promo videos themselves may have been edited quite a while ago and have been just waiting to be posted according to the marketing schedule. It's not really evidence or confirmation of anything, we just have to wait for the movie to actually release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed