A Witness to the Wreckage and Rage, Talking to Alien 3 Screenwriter Rex Pickett - AvP Galaxy Podcast #146

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 11, 2022, 03:04:59 PM

Author
A Witness to the Wreckage and Rage, Talking to Alien 3 Screenwriter Rex Pickett - AvP Galaxy Podcast #146 (Read 8,328 times)

KiramidHead

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 02, 2022, 06:52:31 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 02, 2022, 06:36:34 PMGreg Pruss

That's a name I'm not familiar with. What draft(s) was he responsible for ?

He was rewriting Fasano's draft and apparently didn't get along with Ward at all, who according to Pruss was more interested in the monks than Ripley or the Alien.

BigDaddyJohn

Local Trouble

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 02, 2022, 07:16:57 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Oct 02, 2022, 06:52:31 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 02, 2022, 06:36:34 PMGreg Pruss

That's a name I'm not familiar with. What draft(s) was he responsible for ?

He was rewriting Fasano's draft and apparently didn't get along with Ward at all, who according to Pruss was more interested in the monks than Ripley or the Alien.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 29, 2014, 12:10:57 AMI feel the same way about Vincent Ward.  It would have seemed like the alien and Ripley were intruding on his self-indulgant neo-medieval fantasy.

KiramidHead

I think Pruss could write a really good Alien script if given a free hand. His unproduced adaptation of Robert Silverberg's Passengers is pretty great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed