Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,207 times)

TheBATMAN

Received it today. What a beautiful book.

The Old One

Yes, indeed it is, I only take issue with the layout of some pages mainly.

Corporal Hicks

Come-on, Trouble. Stop baiting.

Alien Primordial Origin

What about the site on LV-426 where the juggernaut and the space jockey are located? Are the eggs still there?

And what happen to the Sulaco after the event of Alien 3?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Alien Primordial Origin on Dec 14, 2019, 07:22:29 AM
What about the site on LV-426 where the juggernaut and the space jockey are located? Are the eggs still there?

And what happen to the Sulaco after the event of Alien 3?

the Derelict and the Juggernaut are different ships, and I remember someone up-thread mentioning that the RPG is ambiguous as to the fate of the ship and its cargo.

The Old One

Yes, that's myself I believe.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 14, 2019, 08:45:16 PM
Yes, that's myself I believe.

Yourself is awesome.

Gnite all. Drank way to much.

The Old One

Gnight you.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 14, 2019, 08:07:41 PMthe Derelict and the Juggernaut are different ships, and I remember someone up-thread mentioning that the RPG is ambiguous as to the fate of the ship and its cargo.

But wouldn't Ripley make sure it was gone before leaving orbit?

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have had Bishop or Hicks help her dump some nukes on it before they left.

The Old One

Yeah, in my opinion it's gone, but then again the Prometheus crashed into the Juggernaut and barely caused a scratch so who knows.

Local Trouble

Although volcanic activity damaged the derelict between Alien and Aliens.  I think nukes would do even more.

FenGiddel

Ah, what's a few kilotons between friends?

The Old One

Yes actually yeah if volcanic activity did damage it, it's likely destroyed.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 16, 2019, 09:10:46 PM
Yes actually yeah if volcanic activity did damage it, it's likely destroyed.
It's behind a mountain range, which shielded it.

As for Ripley not nuking it, she may have been unaware of the mountain range and assumed it was destroyed, when it actually wasn't.

Also this is the same Ripley that didn't bother sweeping the Sulaco for more Aliens and missing 1-2 eggs, directly resulting in her death and the death of her friends. Missing the Derelict is entirely in-character.:P

I'm of the opinion that the Derelict is still there, waiting for another luckless soul to stumble across it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed