Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,167 times)

FenGiddel

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 29, 2019, 01:58:44 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 29, 2019, 01:39:31 AM
Shadow Man's theme is entitled "Quite."

And what if that S stands for Sister, and it's really a smoking hot Nun that you've been talking to this whole time?
:D

Local Trouble

Then I'll have a lot to atone for before Sister Mary will forgive me my transgressions.

SM

Think of a ball of steel the size of ten suns.  Every million years a butterfly flies past and brushes its wings against it.  When that ball has worn down to nothing, your suffering will only have just begun.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Nov 29, 2019, 04:11:46 AM
Think of a ball of steel the size of ten suns.

No problem, I have two of them.

Huggs

Xenomrph

Still Collating...

Think of a ball of steel the size of ten suns.  Every million years a butterfly flies past and brushes its wings against it.  When that ball has worn down to nothing, your suffering will only have just begun.

I know of a certain humanoid alien that wouldn't have a problem with that...

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 29, 2019, 04:58:43 AM
Think of a ball of steel the size of ten suns.

No problem, I have two of them.

Yeah, pay that.

razeak

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 27, 2019, 09:08:51 PM
It's worthless, by the time you know a character's name, they're dead, Aliens wear breathing masks, in addition to other ridiculous things of that nature, nanomachines son and it just shits on the tone of the first three Alien films in general.

While I enjoyed it overall if I disconnect it a little, and found issue with the same things you did, I swear if I had to read a sentence that read "Mains let loose nano shot" any more I think I would have burned my kindle.

The Old One

I returned the book as soon as possible.

SM

Quote from: razeak on Dec 02, 2019, 06:23:46 PM
Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 27, 2019, 09:08:51 PM
It's worthless, by the time you know a character's name, they're dead, Aliens wear breathing masks, in addition to other ridiculous things of that nature, nanomachines son and it just shits on the tone of the first three Alien films in general.

While I enjoyed it overall if I disconnect it a little, and found issue with the same things you did, I swear if I had to read a sentence that read "Mains let loose nano shot" any more I think I would have burned my kindle.

Nano shot was a good idea, but yeah that phrase... Eesh...

Corporal Hicks

Pre-orders have opened back up!

https://frialigan.se/en/store/?collection_id=133130387504

Official release - and I assume shipping from - is the 10th of December.

Xiggz456

LOVE the artwork on page 204

The Old One

I love all the artwork, and most everything about the book, even the nature of the class system.

Xiggz456

Some throwback references to the old EU include "the church of immaculate incubation" who apparently are a remnant of the Earthsavers from the Covenant Origins novel (that's one way to bridge the EU). One of the major corporations Mentioned is Bionational from book 1. And a xeno hiveworld called G-435 which was the planetoid from Earth War and Genocide. As well as Bracken's World from the "Colonial Marines" comic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed