Alien: Blackout Details Announced

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 07, 2019, 02:09:41 PM

Author
Alien: Blackout Details Announced (Read 48,130 times)

Mister Skeezler

I don't know if I can imagine a more terrifying experience than creeping down a dark corridor with alarm klaxons blaring and the sound of nearby otherworldly movement, and then get a phone notification about an old acquaintance's birthday on Facebook or an Amazon Prime sale! Mindbreaking horror I tell you!

Xhan

Xhan

MattFiler

MattFiler

Ok so a few more details from the app store pages - it's releasing January 24th and costs $4.99. Internal codename for the project is "Mendel". Social media accounts were created back in September and all the promo art seems to have been created in November.

The Old One

The Old One

Ultramorph

Quote from: Xhan on Jan 07, 2019, 03:59:21 PM

Damn I was just coming to make that joke!  :laugh: I'm sure this will be microtrantastic.

Adam802

Adam802

pfft lol, well at least its not the Cold Iron game, we still have that to look forward to thankfully.

slipknotpredator

Already at the AppStore for preorder. Some more footage there. Meh.

Eldritch_DM

Yikes.... I guess I'm not the only one that thinks that mobile games are kind of a waste?

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

What idiot of a "Five Nights at Freddy's" fan greenlit this game?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Jan 07, 2019, 04:13:16 PM
Yikes.... I guess I'm not the only one that thinks that mobile games are kind of a waste?

No, I pretty much anticipated this kind of reaction when I first learnt of this. And I'd been dreading it.

I'm going to wait to actually play the game myself before I jump to any conclusions. I really enjoyed AvP Evolution so I don't think anything about the platform means it automatically going to be bad. I'll actually give it a go.

Quote from: Xhan on Jan 07, 2019, 03:59:21 PM

Love it.

Ultramorph

Can't wait until Jim Sterling does a video.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 07, 2019, 04:26:45 PM
Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Jan 07, 2019, 04:13:16 PM

No, I pretty much anticipated this kind of reaction as soon when I first learnt of this. And I'd been dreading it.

I'm going to wait to actually play the game myself but I jump to any conclusions. I really enjoyed AvP Evolution so I don't think anything about the platform means it automatically going to be bad. I'll actually give it a go.

Go ahead and bash me for liking mobile games. I've had Pokémon Duel for a year-and-a-half and I'm loving the crap out of it.

Richman678

Yuck. Mobile games are weak sauce.

I might get it if it's priced reasonably, but honestly this will be a huge letdown to the fans.

The Kurgan

I think I depends on what you are trying to pull off with the mobile game.

If it's survival horror, you start at a disadvantage compared to other platforms IMO.

Ja

Ja

I love how this trailer has already 1,800 downvotes on YT :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed