ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 59,680 times)

Huggs

Huggs

A large and rotating lower section with treads would probably be faster and more efficient than the 2 legged variety.

The Old One

The Old One

I think AVP 2010 featured something of the sort. Although we never see it move, or even articulate.

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe it can be like the AVP 2010 vehicle but more like a combination of wheels and legs.

How about spider type limbs?

Still Collating...

All of the above are cool ideas IMO. The original design is awesome but really really inefficient. I'd be happy if one day in the EU we see new variants being used more.

IIapagokc

news and olds consoles, panels. and another electronic.

The Old One

The Old One

Fantastic work.

Corporal Hicks

Coming along fantastically as always, mate!

IIapagokc

IIapagokc

Support project:
donationalerts.ru/r/iiapagokc
streamlabs.com/iiapagokc
Patreon: https: patreon.com/IIapagokc

https://www.facebook.com/AlienHopeForTheFuture/videos/1882153381887747/

Frosty98B

Oh my! Just saw the new Russian trailer for this game and I gotta tell you you've done an oustanding, truly oustanding job!
As a student I don't really have the money to support this project but I feel like you deserve all our money.
For a one man, with all the attention to detail you've done something that no studio working on an alien game (apart from Alien: Isolation) has managed to achieve, ever! <3

The Old One

The Old One

Amazing work honestly, hope it plays as good as it looks.

Still Collating...

Well damn do you know how to make a trailer! I've been very actively following your work on your YouTube channel and have seen the legit awesomeness of the levels that you're making, but still the way you presented the trailer get's me hyped even more. Congratulations on the progress you've made so far.

426Buddy

Looks amazing!

Corporal Hicks

Seriously man, this is absolutely fantastic work. I've really enjoyed seeing your project progress so well! Keep it up man! I can't wait to see the finished thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed