AvP Requiem Hydraulx Updates

Started by Darkness, Jul 02, 2008, 06:24:27 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Hydraulx Updates (Read 16,081 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You gotta laugh at the fact that they decided to show the brightened version of the film on their own website and not the dark, murky, retarded looking version from the DVD lol.  What abunch of f---king pigs   ::)  

Too cool for skool

Too cool for skool

psy_coma77 ''Aliens was not the brightest movie either when u compare it in that aspect to Aliens you see thats probably why they made it dark like they did as well as trying to mask any flaws in the costumes since they had to make due with a lower end budget'' _____________________  i agree!

the was good   8)  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

you it pisses me off that i can't see the videos!!!   >:(     >:(  

ZEN

ZEN

I watched the vid and I love the different skulls on the trophy wall,and there's at least 1 queen skull that's above all the other trophies.And I like the xenomorph skull's,they look like those from the previous movies,but they're different enough to tell that they're a different kind of hybrid!.And I think I saw some of the other skull's in P2 and other FOX film's,but I'm unsure.Did anybody else notice them?.Also for me the vid was as bright as when I saw it at the theater.  @ Too cool for skool & psy_coma77 I totaly agree   ;)  .

maby we'll get a brightend version of the dvd once avp 3 comes out.    8)  

predatorwarrior8

that is the best avp movie i ever seen. my to favorite movies is aliens and avpr. dont care wat yall think. the directors might have been bad but if it were james cameron you would think differently.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed