Strauses Presenting AVPR at LA Con

Started by Darkness, Oct 23, 2007, 09:05:25 PM

Author
Strauses Presenting AVPR at LA Con (Read 11,424 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I love these Alien shots!    ;D  

PREDALIEN-K.

Everyone run Alien hitchhiker.   ;)  

Starkiller

The scene with the alien on top of the car, Isn't that going to be in the movie?

Starkiller

I kinda agree with cool dude, The movie's going to be cheap but better than avp. But you nevr know, the brothers strause might surprise us!!!  I pray to god that this movie iz good! May the force be with you strause.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

To everyone who want's to see more pictures of chet (predalien). I think they shouldn't release any more pictures. I mean it'll be better if we just wait for the movie to see her...that will be much better dont u agree?  Chet? what does that mean?

Yogie

Yogie

me think they shud release another poster more stills of gunnison and the characters & another trailer but more of a teaser type one. to further promote this up and coming title.   :P  

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Yes, the scene of the Alien ontop of the car has been removed, according to Colin. Besides, that's just a production photo, just like the other two photos. Basically, all the photos from AVP-R have been production photos. The only official "film" images (with the proper lighting, camera angles, et) are in the trailers. 've been reading the comments in the forums and I just can't believe how many people are so critical of production photos. Nothing wrong with opinions being shared, but come on peoople....wait and see the damn movie!! Jeesh. Stop slamming the movie, until you see the final cut.I have been disappointed with the people that have slammed this movie, from the start and are still slamming this movie now. The trailers have been great, imo. Almost everything I've seen so far looks good. Of course, I'm not sure about the human characters and the story, but just deal with the fact this movie takes place on Earth again and it will not destroy the continuity. The Strauses have said all the right things and the movie looks great. They are trying to make the best movie that can be made (with the kind of budget and script/story they have). Give the Strauses a f**cking break!! You might like the movie, when it's released in a few months.

AVP666

AVP666

Scary part when the Pred-Alien squeeze the patient's nose..   :D   Glad they took the Alien on the Car deal out, looks very Jurassic Park.

csutkakoma

I agree with Space Disc Jockey.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Well said space disc jokey.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

The alien on top of the car, i kinda got used to that..thought it makes the alien look primitive and creepy again. But maybe it will be in the extended dvd edition or something...lol

kay lowe

kay lowe

Brian Tyler?    :-\  

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     8)  .......

Commander Griker

cockroach Predalien can impregnate people or animals only face huggers

Dark Method

Dark Method

Boooh...Sorry, but what the f**k is this crap? Everyone of those pics look like complete and utter shit. My turn to bitch now.  The shot of the alien on top of the car was taken out, and it's probably a good idea. Filmed on my street I would assume.  The predalien shot attacking the girl in the hospital is shit. Utter shit. I can't believe they would release such garbage.   How about they stop releasing crap, and either release decent material or even better yet, release nothing until the movie is out?  I don't bitch about much, but this is garbage hardly worth releasing in my opinion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed