Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 245,160 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Does anybody else find movie trailer voice man's voice to be just flipping ridiculous?  He just cracks my shit up every time.

So bloody sinister sounding, that must be what Michael Bay sounds like on the phone.

Bullers81

Bullers81

Quote from: aliennaire on May 07, 2012, 06:07:55 PM
I guess, it wasn't posted before in this thread, so, if anyone is interested to enjoy the both two first tlailers stretched super slow up to 13 minutes each, you are welcome (Fascinating, I'd say!!!  :P):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LqA1rHtapo#ws

Longtime lurker with a first post (be gentle). I had a chance to watch these slowed-down trailers and I think there may be info used to dispel common notions fans have formed. I've already seen it been discussed that trailers can be edited in such a fashion as to be misleading from what actually happens in the movie. I think that the scene with Captain Janek screaming does not immediately precede the Prometheus crashing into the Juggernaut. Take a look at the first trailer at about 8 min 13 seconds. Watch the co-pilot over Janek's left shoulder. He begins to raise his arm-- not in a defensive gesture ("No! Not in the face!") but in like a celebratory "woo!". I know it's weird that he'd be screaming in that manner over something jubilant (maybe the crew makes a find and the team is stoked about it) and I do agree the Prometheus crashes into the Juggernaut at some point; just find it odd that the copilot would be raising his arm like a fist pump instead of bracing himself for imminent impact.

Another thing that came to mind while watching these trailers: When Shaw says "They're changing..." and Vickers replies "Into what?", it sounds like most people are assuming the murals themselves are changing. Like a wall that shifts into a slideshow. If you watch the slowed-down trailers it doesn't look like the walls shift. I think what the team is seeing is more practical, like hieroglyphs on a wall. Shaw is actually looking at this when she remarks "They're changing".

Yes, I know this is over-analyzing things but I'm bored and this board makes for a great past-time.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If it's not the mural changing, what else could it be? The contents of the eggs they find?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 25, 2012, 08:12:40 AM
Does anybody else find movie trailer voice man's voice to be just flipping ridiculous?  He just cracks my shit up every time.

So bloody sinister sounding, that must be what Michael Bay sounds like on the phone.

I wish I could sound like him.

Honey, could you scramble me some eggs? DADDY'S HUNGRY.

The search for my car keys, could lead under the bed!

This summer; We're going to Disney Land.

Bullers81

Bullers81

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 27, 2012, 03:22:57 PM
If it's not the mural changing, what else could it be? The contents of the eggs they find?

I think it's the picture within the mural depicting a change. For example, 1st picture is of a humanoid. 2nd picture is the same humanoid but now hunched over with extra appendages. 3rd picture is humanoid fully transformed into a giant squid monster.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 27, 2012, 08:28:12 PM

Ahf**k so funny. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMUYlDz4uc#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 27, 2012, 08:28:12 PM

I'm pretty sure his name is Alan Bleviss, if you're interested.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed