Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 827,969 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 30, 2020, 01:03:37 AM
The Ladykillers

"His finga's are way the f**k up my nose!"

"Get. Yo fingas. Out. My man's. Nose!"

Huggs

Huggs

"Otha never blowed no shofa!"

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Starfish (2018) - A young lady takes a break after attending the funeral of her best friend only to wake up as the apparently only living human being. From there...she must put the puzzle pieces together using her best friend's cassette tapes, as she struggles for her life in a post apocalyptic setting with the kind of horrors that movies like Cloverfield or A Quiet Place can deliver. A whole fever dream that also reminds me of Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding. So if you like weird genre flicks such as Under the Skin, Mandy or any kind of David Lynch work; you may like this.

Huggs

Huggs

Fight Club

"It's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo"

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 30, 2020, 05:11:15 AM
Fight Club

"It's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo"

Lmao love that movie... I need to watch it again.

Huggs

Huggs

I love it when he starts beating him with his own shoe.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 30, 2020, 04:56:46 AM
Starfish (2018) - A young lady takes a break after attending the funeral of her best friend only to wake up as the apparently only living human being. From there...she must put the puzzle pieces together using her best friend's cassette tapes, as she struggles for her life in a post apocalyptic setting with the kind of horrors that movies like Cloverfield or A Quiet Place can deliver. A whole fever dream that also reminds me of Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding. So if you like weird genre flicks such as Under the Skin, Mandy or any kind of David Lynch work; you may like this.

Curious and keen. Thanks.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Relic

I absolutely loved this when I was a kid, so it disappointed me no end watching it again now just how naff it is. Most of the early stuff is still pretty good, but once the monster really gets loose it kinda falls apart, and the finale is laughable (even if you ignore the atrocious 90s CGI fire). Tom Sizemore's great in the lead role but Penelope Ann Miller is badly miscast.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Smokey and the Bandit

SUMBITCH/10

Huggs

Huggs

"YOU WANT SUMMIN!?"

"Hush puppies daddy!"

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns

It wasn't by choice, I swear.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Watched the movie Lion and what a great film. It has such a moving and humbling story.

Huggs

Huggs

Dragonslayer

Dracula: Dead And Loving It

"No! Not another enema!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

61*

It's not like I really care all that much about baseball, but this was a great little movie. And holy crap is it full of recognizable faces: Herc Hansen, Frank Sobotka, Clark, Garry, Shooter McGavin, and The Punisher, for starters.

Quatermass and the Pit

This is a really good movie with a very intriguing story, and possibly the smartest take on the ancient astronaut concept I've seen. And it has Donovan from Last Crusade playing a smug ass, which is fun. I'd also recommend giving the original TV serial version a look as well, as the plot is expanded and it actually has better production value in a few places.

Prez

Prez

Ford v Ferrari
Brilliant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed