wot kills wot?

Started by avpmad!, Nov 27, 2007, 04:00:13 PM

Author
wot kills wot? (Read 1,900 times)

avpmad!

avpmad!

when i play i always find that

in a 1 on 1 fight

if im a predator an alien kills me, never a marine, unless it was a pred vs marine

when im alien preds never kill me coz the aliens are to fast but marines do..

when im marine an alien doesnt kill me but a marine does.

your thoughts and does this happen the same for you?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I kill everything.  Its only certain classes that are bad about it.  Snipers and plasma spammers.

I prefer classes to be switched off, that way nobody starts with the insta kill weapons.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Agreed, clkasses on is to much hassle especially with some marines/Preds, with the weapons they begin with.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Yeah I also prefer classes switched off.

BTW shouldn't that also mean that the aliens have the same speed/pounce/etc ;) ;D

Xhan

Xhan

No.

Alien attributes are unchanged in either mode. There is no "class" mode for Aliens.

Huol

Huol

*cough* AJL *cough*

I can't believe people still play that original online lump of shit.

jegu

jegu

Come on. Don't manipulate others to play AJL mod. If they are lower kind of human beings, let them wander alone. We shall not intercept animals lives.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Marine/Corp sniper basically kills everything except for uber lagging runners and smart speargun campers.  Everything else is gravy.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: jegu on Dec 07, 2007, 12:58:20 PM
Come on. Don't manipulate others to play AJL mod. If they are lower kind of human beings, let them wander alone. We shall not intercept animals lives.

Fine.
But heed my words, someday i shall capture one for experimentation.

jegu

jegu

Of course. We can use them like laboratory rats. We do experiments on them and see how they react.

Huol

Huol

"Sir plasma spamming them is showing a huge increase in the pleasure center of the brain!"

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ Lol. :D

Dasani

Dasani

PLASMA SPAM!!!!!

Man I love that plasma caster. ;D

avpmad!

avpmad!

i hate the way, that ppl who plasma scam are rubbish at everything else and all they can do is fire balls of plasma at it

its always like that on mutliplayer demo, they are rubbish with combi stick and wristblades so they just use the vision and then fire away

also when they say its a pred wep so im aloud to use it, yer u can but not the way u do!!!

makes me sooo annoyed

Dasani

Dasani

Quote from: avpmad! on Dec 10, 2007, 09:45:04 PM
i hate the way, that ppl who plasma scam are rubbish at everything else and all they can do is fire balls of plasma at it

its always like that on mutliplayer demo, they are rubbish with combi stick and wristblades so they just use the vision and then fire away

also when they say its a pred wep so im aloud to use it, yer u can but not the way u do!!!

makes me sooo annoyed

I'm pretty bad at FPS video games, so I usualy take the easy way out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed