[AvP3] Story?

Started by RCarrillo, Mar 01, 2007, 07:15:24 AM

Author
[AvP3] Story? (Read 1,149 times)

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

Any ideas for a story line for AVP 3? i think they should follow a story line like the S.D. Perry books. give a shout out if u have any ideas

xenoguy12

xenoguy12

I say is should take place on Titan

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure something was said during the end of the AvP2 credits which was supposed to set up the next game.

Irritator

Irritator

There's a human ship leaving LV-1201 and fading into space while a Predator ship follows it and cloaks.

If AvP3 was a follow-up it would probably mean the game would be less epic and more cameral. Well, unless the humans lead the Predators into a colony or space station full of unsuspecting civilians...

ScarthePredator

ScarthePredator

I think that an AvP 3 should take place in Outer Space, around the time during Ripley was in hypersleep, and go from there.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: ScarthePredator on Jun 02, 2010, 01:08:10 AM
I think that an AvP 3 should take place in Outer Space, around the time during Ripley was in hypersleep, and go from there.

2007 was the last post and you bump this one to? whats the matter with you !? LoL

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 02, 2010, 02:51:52 PM
Quote from: ScarthePredator on Jun 02, 2010, 01:08:10 AM

2007 was the last post and you bump this one to? whats the matter with you !? LoL
Isn't that against forum rules?

Gate

Gate

Not if it actually contributes to the topic. If it were something retarded like "omfg yes thats an awesome idea" Then it would be stupid to post.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Don't we kinda have an AVP3...

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Jul 12, 2010, 11:59:47 AM
Don't we kinda have an AVP3...

LoL no....  calling that new "AVP" Game "AVP3" is a big insult to "AVP2"  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed