Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 103,561 times)

Ron Perlman fan

I bought the graphic novel Predator: HEll in hot water omfg walk about horrible art you cant even tell what is goin on it's all scribbles

Mickey

I ABSOLUTE WORSHIPP YOPU FOR SENDING THESE SCANS!!! HOW KIOND OF YOU!!! : DDD

but I have one request, Ive heard of an human mutanting into an alien hybrid in "aliens: tribes" if you could post som scans of it, and its transformation, I will call you awsome. : D

DoomRulz

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 29, 2008, 08:24:49 AM
A little late but here's the scans:

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 18, 2007, 01:25:11 AM
I'd like to request screens of that weird alien from Alien vs. Batman. I don't know what it's host was, but it was pretty f***ing huge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/avpgalaxy/avpg/comicscans/2b1b2181.jpg

That must be the dino-sized Alien Colin was speaking of ::)

Mickey

Ima little new, could some one update me with the colin thing, is he makin a new movie or what? and was he speaking of giant aliens?

DoomRulz

I'll PM you.

Mickey

thank you doomrulz!!!! : D verry kind of you!!!! ^^

but still, if ANYONE can post a scan of ALIEN/human mutant and its transformations from "ALIENS: tribes" that would be the cake <3

Darkness

Not sure which one you're referring to so here's a few:

Mickey

thanks alot darkness!! : D realy apriatiated it <333

ewww thats one horrible abomination, what the hell is he and how did he turned upp like that?
is that artwork or actual comic apparence?

DoomRulz

Whoa, what the hell is that thing?

Mickey

could you please post some scans off the pages where ypu see him in the comics? or well you know with the text bubbles and everything?

Darkness

Comics? Aliens: Tribes isn't a comic. It's more like a novel with occasional pictures like I posted above.

SiL

There isn't any human/Alien hybrid in Tribes. At all.

There's a giant exo-suit, a fat dude in a control room, a guy with a half-metal face, and a doctor who's incubating an Alien and keeps pumping himself full of drugs. The guy hanging off the exo-suit in the picture Darkness posted is melting away from severe acid burns.

The One and Only

The interesting thing about that T-Rex sized bugger from the excellent Batman Vs. Aliens miniseries, is that thing was supposed to be twice as large as it did when it showed up in final miniseries. The original splash page, drawn by Bernie Wrightson, uncolored, showing this hang proudly in in director, Frank Darabont's house.

redpred

can you post any aliens Alchemy? that would be awesome!!!!

redpred

Can you show some Predator Race War?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed