First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM

Author
First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated] (Read 70,983 times)

Necronomicon12UK

Nice figures.

Shame the movie was so awful that I have no desire to get them.

DaddyYautja

I know everyone wearing those suits saves them money but they should have really done them like this

I would definitely get hoodie Milburn and probably hippie Holloway with a wine bottle and glass accessories.

Promethée

Well, I agree for David and his pyjama which was good with his style, and maybe Shaw too.
the others are just wearing street wear really.

Also the suits in Prometheus are awesome  :D

Jenga

They really did a terrible job on the space jockey helmets. They are all warped and out of proportion to make them more human skull shaped which thankfully they did not do in the movie. The head that they examined and dissected in the film still had the same proportions of the original film.

wmmvrrvrrmm

I'm still expecting the engineer in space jockey suit figure to come with a shoulder cannon

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jul 12, 2012, 11:18:48 PM
I'm still expecting the engineer in space jockey suit figure to come with a shoulder cannon

AVPGalaxy April Fools joke edition!

Highland

Holy shit, Milburns a giant. He should have went hammer time on that hammerpede.

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Highland on Jul 12, 2012, 11:30:31 PM
Holy shit, Milburns a giant. He should have went hammer time on that hammerpede.

I keep saying that he should be the last person scared of tall aliens  :laugh:
And notice that he is standing with his legs apart, he should be a bit taller if he stood straight.

Sabres21768

Check out the last pic of the Trilobite.  :o

ShadowPred

I want to own Starbeast!

delsaber8

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 13, 2012, 07:36:04 AM
I want to own Starbeast!

Oh lord I had no idea that thing looked so much like a penis.

DaddyYautja

And is packaged with a Jock that has an open mouth so.... yeah.  :laugh:

ShadowPred

psychonaut25

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jul 13, 2012, 09:13:57 AM
And is packaged with a Jock that has an open mouth so.... yeah.  :laugh:

Blacklabel

..if it looks like a penis and it has the same function of a penis.. then it probably is a penis.

...this entire franchise is weird. Damned aliens and their obsession with rape.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed