PredAlien using PredTech?

Started by geestewart, Dec 22, 2007, 11:21:42 PM

Author
PredAlien using PredTech? (Read 6,283 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Regardless of whose idea this was, that someone thought technology and hunting practices carried down through Predator DNA would fly with the fanbase (much less the general audience) in the form of the PredAlien really concerns me.

I don't care if it was Davis, Salerno, or the Strause's. Whoever pitched these craptastic ideas shouldn't have a say in either franchise anymore.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 22, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
cool. makes them even more scary if she can do this. I think the invisble thing is way out there though. She'd have to have one of thier suits for that right?
somehow i can imagine the Predalien donning the suit..lol

If Chet can cloak,she will need a cloaking device.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Dutch Schaefer on Dec 23, 2007, 09:56:50 AM
Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 22, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
cool. makes them even more scary if she can do this. I think the invisble thing is way out there though. She'd have to have one of thier suits for that right?
somehow i can imagine the Predalien donning the suit..lol

If Chet can cloak,she will need a cloaking device.

Wrist-comp, Bodymesh etc......and where would chet get all that stuff?, and ones that fit??

Gacu666

Gacu666

Wouldn't it be just awesome? Just like the power glove  ::)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

It's a stupid idea, but a lot of fans have talked about it in the past. If this actually happened in the film, what little respect I have for AvP:R and the Bros would be flushed down the crapper.

AS for FOX... Well, I never had any respect for them anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed