From The Other Side, Discussing Dan Trachtenerg's Predator 5 (aka Skulls) - AvP Galaxy Podcast #119

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 09, 2020, 04:00:50 PM

Author
From The Other Side, Discussing Dan Trachtenerg's Predator 5 (aka Skulls) - AvP Galaxy Podcast #119 (Read 15,219 times)

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 22, 2020, 02:01:42 PM
Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Dec 21, 2020, 03:46:23 PM
I'm poised to re-watch P2. We'll see if any of Voodoo's extra enthusiasm infected me  ;D

Infection was always the plan!

https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/182/182028.gif

;D

Looks more like hybridisation to me. And you know what "hybridisation" means in regards to Predator

Spoiler
[close]

XenoHunter99

I'll stick with infection. And I rewatched both P2 and Predators. My opinion of P2 rose greatly and I enjoyed Predators (again) a lot. I posted in another thread, but for convenience, I'll paste here.

(Re: P2) The few parts I remember vividly are still there, but I was surprised how well-assembled and coherent it all is, as well as how much I'd forgotten about how it all fits together. The story-telling is very meticulous. Everything is smooth and by the numbers, so to speak. In all, a very good experience. I'd also forgotten how soon Keyes shows up, how integral he and his helpers are to the plot. P2 may be the best of the Predator films. As an added bonus (for me), I rewatched Predators and... I still really like it! :D Is it as good as P2? I think they're close. YMMV.

Kradan

Dare I say it, but out of two - Predators is the one I'm more excited to re-watch

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 05, 2021, 02:26:46 PM
Dare I say it, but out of two - Predators is the one I'm more excited to re-watch

I understand. It's not a competition. Is it?  :o

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Jan 05, 2021, 02:22:45 PM
I'll stick with infection. And I rewatched both P2 and Predators. My opinion of P2 rose greatly and I enjoyed Predators (again) a lot. I posted in another thread, but for convenience, I'll paste here.

(Re: P2) The few parts I remember vividly are still there, but I was surprised how well-assembled and coherent it all is, as well as how much I'd forgotten about how it all fits together. The story-telling is very meticulous. Everything is smooth and by the numbers, so to speak. In all, a very good experience. I'd also forgotten how soon Keyes shows up, how integral he and his helpers are to the plot. P2 may be the best of the Predator films. As an added bonus (for me), I rewatched Predators and... I still really like it! :D Is it as good as P2? I think they're close. YMMV.

My Man!

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 05, 2021, 02:26:46 PM

No flintlock for you!!!

Kradan

Eh, I don't remember you ever giving me one - even when I praised P2

XenoHunter99

Kailem

Kradan

Kradan

Fine ! I'll get my own flintlock !

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 05, 2021, 02:34:47 PM
Eh, I don't remember you ever giving me one - even when I praised P2

I must have missed it!

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 05, 2021, 05:41:59 PM
Voodoo's got loads of them lying around.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/download-1.jpg

The fact that someone scored a duplicate flintlock just hurts my soul...

XenoHunter99

No worries, Voodoo! I appreciate that mine is a Voodoo original  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed