AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 38,179 times)

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Hudson, Just answer the his question OK, U know what he means right? And i wonder what that is too.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

And if u dont know, Then u dont have to talk like that. is was a normal question.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

YES HUDSON I MAYBE!! it might be red   ???   by the way get an original name

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i just had an other look yes there purple

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

Amen PVT HUDSON- at last someone (and those who were mentioned in pvt hudsons comment) who is not narrow minded- fair play to you man- i dont know what these twits are shitin on about. ill back you on anything cose you damn well have ure head screwed on right.... take care bro  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat.......................-real pred

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

whoever said that the superface hugger doesn texist because its only in the workprint cut, well id rather use that as an explanation then to have a plot hole the size of your asshole!    and i dont give any explanation as to how the preds and aliens meet, id like to see what paul andersons explanation will be on it! and if he does explain it, then that will be the official reason, until then id sorta like to believe the preds bioengineered them!  thanks real pred!

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

it was the jocky race, the preds dont use organic technology.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

one roumer is that, hundreds of thousands of years ago, back when the predators were a civilized race, they were at great war with the jocky race, the jocky race created the aliens as a weapon to kill off the predators, but it got out of hand. and their own creations destroyed them.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

how do you know the preds dont use organic technology? did you go on their planet and make a formal inquiry?

BlOoDtHiRsTeR[devil]

BlOoDtHiRsTeR[devil]

personallly i do think he went there

BlOoDtHiRsTeR[devil]

BlOoDtHiRsTeR[devil]

???  i think those spikes were like a ...ah ah in there ship yeh ah  .  . part of ship

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Didnt someone post on here that the thing the 3 preds a walking up to is  an alter of some kind and that a few of the humans find that room and take the preds weapons from the alter, now im not postitive on who said this but i deff read it on this page i believe.Now whether this is actual fact or not we'll have to wait and see.And the alter deff has a redish pink hughe to it but it may have looked purple on your computer Shakermaker if the color and tint stettings are a little off.But im not going to flipp out on you like some heads on here because even though I know my sh#t of both species i'm open to suggestions and dont think everything I say is absolutely right and can never be wrong so say what you have to say everyone  and dont listen to half these guys that tell you other wise unless your going to bad mouth this movie or I'll be with them and nail your ass to   ;)   @ BlOoDtHiRsTeR[devil] I believe the room with the glowing alter is indeed in the pyramid itself but again these are questions that will be answered when you see the movie in its entirety.

Z

Z

AdamJZ | 21 Jun 2004 12:16 am  one roumer is that, hundreds of thousands of years ago, back when the predators were a civilized race, they were at great war with the jocky race, the jocky race created the aliens as a weapon to kill off the predators, but it got out of hand. and their own creations destroyed them.  -----------------------------  OMG!   ???     ???   This ain't no rumor... it never was and it will never be one. Stop making things up just to sound like you know a lot about AvP. Some of you people need to stop with the idea that the Predators created the Aliens. They didn't create them!!, can't they just be 2 different species?!? This ain't StarCraft! Plus, I have read all of the Aliens vs Predator comics, and in none on them did they say that the Predators had created the Aliens and its good that way... I wouldn't want it any different.  Concerning the Predators vs. the Jockeys Again... what a load of crap!!   :D   It was never mentionned anywhere... not in any comics, movies, games, cards, etc. that the Predators have meet the space Jockeys, and even if they did, it was never mentionned in anywhere and that's final! So, the whole Predator vs Jockeys battle and the idea that the Jockeys created the Aliens are 100% false. Can't the Aliens be their own race, creaded by no one we know?! I, for one, like the fact that we don't know much about them, that we don't know where they came from, how long they have been in this univers, etc. and same goes for the Preds.  And as for what Pvt Hudson said about the android... I think he was just giving his idea, wich could be true. I for one, wouldn't be suprised if they put an android in Avp. But, I also know that if there was an Android in AvP, that would mean that they didn't get much improvements, upgrades, for many, many years, as Ash ( the android in ALIEN ) doesn't look that different from Max. Also, we all know that Ash went all "psycho" on the crew of the ship, which proves that he ( it ) was far from perfect. But, yet again, Paul might have thought this through and maybe Max will have some serious 'bugs' and/or some major flaws.  And for the people that bitch the movie's CGI... I dont get you... the GGl looks really good; far better than what we have seen from other movies that used it, like: HELLBOY, COR, LXJ, GARDFIELD, and the list goes on and on. The thing about CGI is that the person or thing that is made in CGI always looks somewhat more 'pale' than the rest of what we see, just like the first time we saw the 3 Predators fighting those Aliens. You see all those Aliens climbing those stairs and they look pale! But, in that new trailer, they really look amazing!!!...believe me, that is some really good CGI. They don't look pale at all, plus when you see them getting hit by the Predator's plasma beans, they get blown away so realistically.  I dont know about you, but me and THE REAL PREDATOR are pretty hardcore fans of AvP. We're also hard to satisfy and we know how much this movie has potential of becoming one of those great classic movie. Just wait and see...  Paul now has my trust, and no, I'm not blinded by the fact that I like AvP so much that I "would like anything that anyone would make", cuz at first, I was like everyone: mad that Paul was the director, but I gave the man his chance! Plus, he's a hardcore fan like some people are here. Trust me, this movie will be a clasic   8)  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

@ AdamJZ , were di dyou get that info from on the Space jockies vs the Preds, seems like a comic book made up story to me wich is deffinatly not a good fact to go by seeing as how I sure Ridley Scott didnt plan on incorperating the Jockies with preds since a Pred movie wasnt out until almost 10 years after the first alien movie and I dont realy like that idea to much myself.The space jockies belong to the alien saga and mystique and i dont think they should be part of the predator history as well, if you ask me I would rather go with how the comics tell about how the preds capture queens have her lay eggs then ship them off to populate planets for them to later hunt.But hey I'm not trashing your idea at all i'm just saying id rather that the Preds and Jockies stray as far as possible from them becoming entwined in each others stories thats all

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed