New Gina Holden AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 18, 2007, 06:29:53 PM

Author
New Gina Holden AvP2 Interview (Read 9,387 times)

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

It is great interview and she is hot.

PREDALIEN-K.

She plays Dale Arden on the new FLASH GORDON series.

Xenomorphine

How in the world do you equate "badass" with "confronting an unarmed, untrained waitress"?

Xenomorphine

Unless you mean you want her to be in awe of 'Wolf'. Which, let's face it, is not going to happen. Nobody in the film is going to look at this invisible, hulking slaughterhouse of a thing and smile and go, "Wow, gee, golly gosh! That guy's so cool!" :)

Dane

Dane

Shes HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   :o     :o     :o  

death in vegas

death in vegas

i thought this was supposed to be an alien and predator website, not a "gina holden is hot" website, serz if its girls u want then this is not the website 4 u. can we just talk avp?

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Nope, Gina Holden is hot!

Aran

Aran

hope she gets whacked in the film    ;D  

Uranai

Uranai

wow you guys are blind she is ugly as hell shes not even that hot maybe in the modeling picture but in hollywood form she looks like shit (face the facts)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

yeap... Reiko is the best from that movie. ^_^

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

wait the first interview yall were sayin she wuz shit and now ur sayin she's hot

Krycek

Krycek

To Xonomorphine: You're right, no one is looking at Wolf and saying wow because they are too busy complaining about the fact that the face of the Pred doesn't match the face from the original. Cry me a river... About Gina, if she is the waitress, isn't that her in the trailer being really really really close to the Pred-Alien ( or Queen whatever you guys plan on complaining about). I have faith in the Brothers and I am guessing that she is going to get an inner jaw set to her face. Relax people, this will be the movie you are waiting for.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Amen    ;D     ;D  

Bomb The Bass

Bomb The Bass

Whenever something new appears on this site, you guys have always got something to complain about..just chill be happy. She's okay looking in modelling shot's but not in hollywood form i agree with Uranai. but who cares she's a nobody! jus an actresss in this movie who gets whacked!   The movie is less about human's and more about the these creatures war (or beef!) so lets just chill!  This iz 2 all my peeps...represent our set! Westcoast     ;D  

zen

zen

I agree with sgt.Hudson,didnt you all say she was retarded?.Now its all"She's hot".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed