NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,650 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No. When Hicks came out I wasn't really buying the figures. I did manage to pick up Hudson back then but I think I wasn't keen on the Hicks figure but I liked Hudson. I don't really like the likeness on a lot of human based figures (regardless of NECA or not).

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't care for the likeness on the NECA Hicks figure, if anything I still think the old McFarlane one got the likeness better.

NECA's "we're in some real fruity shit now!" Hudson likeness is fantastic, though.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 26, 2019, 02:44:50 AM
I don't care for the likeness on the NECA Hicks figure, if anything I still think the old McFarlane one got the likeness better.

In all honesty, I disagree. NECA's Hicks looks leagues better.

QuoteNECA's "we're in some real fruity shit now!" Hudson likeness is fantastic, though.

In all honesty, I don't disagree here.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

NECA's "we're in some real fruity shit now!" Hudson likeness is fantastic, though.

No way Jose-bot. The likeness of Hicks in Neca is way more accurate. The McFarlane looks vaguely like him.

https://youtu.be/5DKCZer55O8

426Buddy

426Buddy

My Vasquez is a lil iffy.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 26, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

My Vasquez is a lil iffy.

What in the hell is that chestburster doing?! :o

426Buddy

426Buddy

Supposed to be just wrapped around her leg. :laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 26, 2019, 07:31:58 PM
Supposed to be just wrapped around her leg. :laugh:

Regardless, that is some spectacular photography.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Looks like its about the bite her in a vulnerable place.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 26, 2019, 01:04:56 PM

No way Jose-bot. The likeness of Hicks in Neca is way more accurate. The McFarlane looks vaguely like him.

https://youtu.be/5DKCZer55O8
I have to agree with Sailing rabbit. The NECA version is very clearly Hicks, while the McF version just looks like a generic guy.

NECAs version wins hands down.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Yeah, when you want your Michael Biehn to have bigger biceps than your Arnold figures, def go w/ the McF Hicks.  Lol.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

The McFarlane face sculpt looks absolutely nothing like Michael Biehn.  I wonder if McFarlane didn't score the likeness rights so they had to intentionally make him look different.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

NECA's Kyle Reese looks more like Michael Biehn than McFarlane's Hicks.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Picked this rare up tonight.

The Old One

The Old One

The K-Series!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed