First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 104,084 times)

echobbase79

What's strange is that they're shooting this during the day? In the script the scene takes place at night.

Xan21

Lack of imagination on these designs

slipknotpredator

Tacticool twin predators! Yeah! :lol

Doomofman

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 16, 2017, 07:25:00 PM
What's strange is that they're shooting this during the day? In the script the scene takes place at night.

Rehearsals maybe? I hope they aren't trying to do day for night shooting, god that always looks awful

Preddysteadygo

They're using altered predator tech to camouflage themselves as predators...look at the positions they're in...it's the same as the previously released photos of the main actors

Corporal Hicks

I'm really digging those new masks actually! Nice refinement on them! Think I'm gonna finally get around to reading the script tonight, see what I think.

Praetorian Guard

Predator firing .50 cal... I dig the mask tho.

Hollywood

Love this new batch! Predators look great!

Doomofman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 16, 2017, 07:40:46 PM
I'm really digging those new masks actually! Nice refinement on them! Think I'm gonna finally get around to reading the script tonight, see what I think.

I like them from the front, not really liking that they don't cover the back of the preds heads. I don't know if the masks are small or the heads are big...

cliffhanger

Quote from: Preddysteadygo on May 16, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

I have a theory...
Go back to the first few set photos..note the positions of the other team members(can't remember the 2 actors names)
They're in the same positions as the costumed preds...

I theorize that these 2 human characters have altered the predator technology to cloak themselves to look like the predators..this gains them the tactic of getting closer to their enemy....

Yup i believe that i have just.

A.explained the possible camo trousers.
B.ruined a major plot point.

well that is interesting, if they have been able to aquire predtech then they could wear their masks too, sure. still surprised to see the dreads then, but your theory is interesting though. it would make me feel a bit better atleast but im still sitting in the shower with the water running down on me after reading that script and seeing the initial photo. i feel.......violated. i think i need help.

anyway, well. in worst case; i won't see it. so, well, big deal. unfortunately we'll have another AVP-labeled movie that puts the franchise in the fridge for another 10 years atleast.

also, i didn't really dislike predators to be honest, i just think the end and leading to the end was visionless.

one must say though. even if it's crazy.....preds talking with humans is not visionless.

The Wolverine Predator

I think the mask look badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerelictShip

Will you post something regarding the plot of the script? I just want to see if the eight legged predator thing, or whatever it was, is confirmed.

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 16, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

Dude. Where did you get it from? Anyway you can share it with me ?

echobbase79

Quote from: DerelictShip on May 16, 2017, 07:51:43 PM
Will you post something regarding the plot of the script? I just want to see if the eight legged predator thing, or whatever it was, is confirmed.

Spoiler
Yes, they come in at the end to help the Hybrid.
[close]

DerelictShip

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 16, 2017, 07:56:45 PM
Quote from: DerelictShip on May 16, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Spoiler
Yes, they come in at the end to help the Hybrid.
[close]

Do you know if the script is available online, I would like to try and read it for myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed