NOT SURE
10 (25%)
DON'T CARE
4 (10%)
NO
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author
Amanda and Mclaren in Alien 5? (Read 19,051 times)

Perfect-Organism

Noo, hell no!  What???

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

You see, the Aliens have always been hot women in suits.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Kelgaard on Dec 02, 2015, 06:44:49 PM
You see, the Aliens have always been hot women in suits.
Who,Ripley( :laugh: :D)

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 02, 2015, 04:42:42 PM
You guys will be delighted to learn that this is actually an officially licensed product:

Though I can't recall seeing her in any of the AVP films. Maybe from the comics?

Kill. It. With. Fire.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: LCpl. D. Grant on Dec 03, 2015, 10:03:19 PM
You guys will be delighted to learn that this is actually an officially licensed product:

Though I can't recall seeing her in any of the AVP films. Maybe from the comics?

Kill. It. With. Fire.
Then burn the ashes.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 04, 2015, 05:27:31 PM

Kill. It. With. Fire.
Then burn the ashes.

The Napalm the remains

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 05, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

Kill. It. With. Fire.
Then burn the ashes.

Then Napalm the remains

You see? That's why they call it the Hot Angelâ„¢ series.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 05, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

Kill. It. With. Fire.
Then burn the ashes.

The Napalm the remains
And put it in lava.

Nelostic

Nelostic

;
  ;) :)  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Nelostic on Dec 06, 2015, 01:29:12 AM
;
  ;) :)  :laugh:
Please for the love of the predator stop it(or else i will report you)

Nelostic

Nelostic

:D Cool!

If Alien 5 is after Alien 4*

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Nelostic on Feb 07, 2016, 12:33:02 PMIf Alien 5 is after Alien 4*

So what, has Amanda somehow been in hibernation for 250 years? Why?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I really like Amanda Ripley. So much so that I bought her NECA figure before my dream figure, the Aliens Ripley.

She needs to remain in Alien Isolation/DLC and Alien Isolation 2. That's it. As far as i'm concerned, if Amanda had any further contact with the Aliens after Isolation, she got through it, met some dude named Mclaren, and had some kids, and died an old woman with some happy memories. For f**ks sake this is why Star Trek became such a shitty franchise. Everything, but everything, had to be connected, or a reference to, or a call back, or tie into, or be the (blank) of. It just serves to make the universe so much smaller.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 08, 2016, 02:34:52 PM
I really like Amanda Ripley. So much so that I bought her NECA figure before my dream figure, the Aliens Ripley.

She needs to remain in Alien Isolation/DLC and Alien Isolation 2. That's it. As far as i'm concerned, if Amanda had any further contact with the Aliens after Isolation, she got through it, met some dude named Mclaren, and had some kids, and died an old woman with some happy memories. For f**ks sake this is why Star Trek became such a shitty franchise. Everything, but everything, had to be connected, or a reference to, or a call back, or tie into, or be the (blank) of. It just serves to make the universe so much smaller.
I agree that Amanda needs to be the star of any future Alien Isolation titles. However, she was handled extremely well given the direct separation from the movies. Now, even FOX has said the game's events to be canon. The story is not over as most of us know. But to keep the success going, I think we need to, pardon the pun, isolate the game from the movies. As in they work because they make reference to one another without intersecting.

However, I would argue that the Alien universe is small due to FOX ruling out all the expanded universe stuff and they only want to focus on Ripley. There's so much potential, even in just the comics alone, to go outside the characters in Alien/Aliens.

Nelostic

Nelostic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed