Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers

Started by Space Sweeper, May 16, 2012, 08:09:27 AM

Author
Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers (Read 48,300 times)

Cvalda

RagingDragon

^ High-five for just watched.  The Values... mmm...

Crazy Rich

Quote from: escroto on May 16, 2012, 07:09:41 PM
All we need is to bound Cvalda to a rock with a TV monitor next to his face playing Weyland's speech over and over, day after day...

man he's gonna love it

He? Damn....

escroto

escroto

having to listen to his non-english accent day over and over, day after day, eh cvalda?, what a sin not having an english accent right?. But I guess worst about him is that he is not Charlize Theron, omg!  :laugh:

Cvalda

Quote from: escroto on May 16, 2012, 07:42:51 PM
having to listen to his non-english accent day over and over, day after day, eh cvalda?, what a sin not having an english accent right? :laugh:. But I guess worst about him is that he is not Charlize Theron, omg! ;D
...is that a paragraph, or a car crash?

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 07:45:07 PM
having to listen to his non-english accent day over and over, day after day, eh cvalda?, what a sin not having an english accent right? :laugh:. But I guess worst about him is that he is not Charlize Theron, omg! ;D

Train crash.

Predaker

Quote from: Cvalda link=topic=43473.msg136
4684#msg1364684 date=1337197507

Spoiler
[close]

escroto

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 07:14:50 PMKeep your kinky fantasies to yourself, puh-leez.
BUH!

hahah

Infected

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 16, 2012, 06:30:43 PM
David? That's Holloway.
Isnt Holloway lying on the ground in front of the ramp?

RagingDragon

Godammit I'm trying to get something done here. :laugh:

That has to be David.  No way one of the big 5 goes out like that, even if he does come back.  That's ole Riddles messing with the editing to get fans to thinky think wrong wrong.

My bet!  But I'm not a gambling man.  I'm also one of the least-informed members on here when it comes to Prometheus...

Gash

Not looking. Too much info now. Cheerio. Be back on June the 2nd after I've seen the whole film.

Eva

^ I think they are tricking us as well.

We've seen Holloway being supported by Shaw and Ford when walking up the ramp before throwing his head back in pain... After giving it some thought, I'd assume he's the one lying on the ground as well. It makes no sense that he would collapse from pain and next - walk up the ramp towards Vickers like that...

Space Sweeper

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 16, 2012, 09:00:58 PM
That has to be David.  No way one of the big 5 goes out like that, even if he does come back.  That's ole Riddles messing with the editing to get fans to thinky think wrong wrong.
David can't carry an infection doe. He's the second closest thing they have to a corporate representative, too. I'd say he's one of the most important characters in the movie from what we've seen so far.

Infected

My bet!  But I'm not a gambling man.  I'm also one of the least-informed members on here when it comes to Prometheus...
No i correct myself its Shaw on the ground the other one is holding Shaw down for some reason,
the guy walking up the ramp is Holloway.
No doubt about it.

Predaker

Quote from: Infected on May 16, 2012, 09:22:24 PM

No i correct myself its Shaw on the ground the other one is holding Shaw down for some reason,
the guy walking up the ramp is Holloway.
No doubt about it.
Yes. Shaw is being held down on the ramp while holloway walks on towards vickers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed