Canon does not exist so... What is YOUR Alien versus Predator canon?

Started by Oasis Nadrama, Jan 28, 2019, 09:34:01 AM

Author
Canon does not exist so... What is YOUR Alien versus Predator canon? (Read 22,532 times)

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

AVP & AVPR exist! in their own schrödinger way.  :)

judge death

There is nothing to not allow fans to see them as canon, know many predator fans who do :P
In their own timeline I dont see why not, and when they were madethey were etc so enjoy them if you like them :D

BlueMarsalis79

Canon just not in Alien's continuity.

BigDaddyJohn

As long as we don't touch a single hair of The Predator we'll get along just fine  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

RabidNinja

At least we can all admit that the revelation from Covenant that is David engineered the early design of the xenomorph Will be written out of any fan canon......I expect.

Personally, that whole thing with David and ESPECIALLY the black goo not only destroys the mysterious origins of the xenomorph, it feels like it's a massive slap in the face to origins spawned from Giger's design, even with the deleted scene in Alien with Dallas and the egg morphing thrown into the mix.

I would've preferred the early comic origins involving Xeno Prime, the queen mother, K-series, etc, not Ridley's android fantasy.

BlueMarsalis79

Xenomorph Prime ugh yeah just f**king kill me.

judge death

Quote from: RabidNinja on Aug 09, 2021, 11:48:06 PM
At least we can all admit that the revelation from Covenant that is David engineered the early design of the xenomorph Will be written out of any fan canon......I expect.

Personally, that whole thing with David and ESPECIALLY the black goo not only destroys the mysterious origins of the xenomorph, it feels like it's a massive slap in the face to origins spawned from Giger's design, even with the deleted scene in Alien with Dallas and the egg morphing thrown into the mix.

I would've preferred the early comic origins involving Xeno Prime, the queen mother, K-series, etc, not Ridley's android fantasy.
Well the rpg pretty much made queen mother official, and I love that and the xenos actually being part of a alien ecosystem long ago far away.

BlueMarsalis79

That's quite an exaggeration, suggested it might exist hypothetically, nothing more.

RabidNinja

In my defense, just because it exists doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm all for the idea of the xeno race being that of a cosmic horror and a genuine natural threat to the chain of existence, as opposed to the running theme of an an out of control god complex.

judge death

Well it was a nice node at least to one of the epic alien stories :D

BlueMarsalis79

All of my yes.

Alien to life itself.

Kradan

Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 10, 2021, 02:18:56 AM
Xenomorph Prime ugh yeah just f**king kill me.

Why not ?

[cancerblack]

The name especially, but everything about it, is shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed