AvPGalaxy's Favourite Movie

Started by Its Game Time, Apr 11, 2007, 12:57:17 AM

Whats your fave movie out of the whole franchise?

Predator
164 (19.3%)
Predator 2
45 (5.3%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
29 (3.4%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
25 (2.9%)
Alien
203 (23.9%)
Aliens
305 (35.9%)
AlienĀ³
51 (6%)
Alien Resurrection
8 (0.9%)
Predators
12 (1.4%)
Prometheus
2 (0.2%)
Alien: Covenant
4 (0.5%)
The Predator
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 793

Author
AvPGalaxy's Favourite Movie (Read 182,014 times)

War Wager

It does'nt really matter who voted for Resurrection, everyone's entitled to their own opinion...

Vader the White

I just want to know why.

Its Game Time

I want to know why too.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Alien Resurrection was the first alien movie I've seen. thats why i became alien fan.

Pvt. Hicks

Who voted for AvP? No, seriously, who voted for that?

Dekapitator

First page...

ElderPredator

Its hard to choose but alien resurrection is my favorite even though i like predators more than aliens.

Munkeywrench

Aliens, it had a great story, characters, and for its time great special effects. Id like to see another alien movie from Cameron.

Predator Queen

avp cus its got both

Predboy

I will NEVER, EVER, EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR, understand how ANYONE will EVER like avp better than the originals.

Predator Queen

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 26, 2007, 11:47:53 PM
I will NEVER, EVER, EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR, understand how ANYONE will EVER like avp better than the originals.
{pats him on the head} there there its not ment for you to understand koko ^-^

SiL

SiL

Gotta understand; AvP appeals to the MTV teens who like fast plots, not characters, and a total absence of both logic and brain power! The other films were well-crafted films that took their time and delivered the goods; AvP just got there and DID it.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SiL on Jun 27, 2007, 12:10:36 AM
Gotta understand; AvP appeals to the MTV teens who like fast plots, not characters, and a total absence of both logic and brain power! The other films were well-crafted films that took their time and delivered the goods; AvP just got there and DID it.

what is with you i dont even like mtv i liked the characters in avp! Dont just assume something when your not even one of those "mtv teens" i liked the other films too i just like haveing aliens and preds in one movie it conventent!

Its Game Time

Alien/predator fan newbies will never understand.........its sad....its just plain sad.... :'(

SM

SM

Quotei liked the characters in avp!

What about them did you like?  What was there to like?

Everyone was one-dimensional ET fodder (apart from Weyland who was one and half dimensional) with all the personality of a door frame.

Not having a go - I'm genuinely interested as to why you liked them, cos I really didn't pick up anything in the characters to empathise with.  Cept maybe Miller.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed