Predator Is Desperate for New Acting Roles w/ Keegan-Michael Key & Olivia Munn

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 21, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

Author
Predator Is Desperate for New Acting Roles w/ Keegan-Michael Key & Olivia Munn (Read 1,246 times)

Corporal Hicks

QuoteWith "The Predator" now out in theaters, the franchise's famed antagonist, whose name is Howard, is ready for a new chapter. With new headshots and a positive attitude, Howard jumps into the Hollywood grind in search of the next great role.

Lionhart

Haha, that was a fun watch

whiterabbit

So 6 more Predator movies are in the pipe line. *clinch fist, yes!  :laugh:

btw did anyone else say to themselves "do it" at that particular moment?

JungleHunter87

Howard doesn't give himself enough credit. PREDATOR was great!

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Hmm, not sure if this is a mid-release, studio endorsed movie promotion or THE PREDATOR cast throwing this film under a bus, by indirectly implying it's a flop and the predator franchise needs its P45* (*employment release, being fired).

Didn't find the sketch funny at all, way too long, not what SHANE BLACK needed, being kicked while down and investing 3 years of his life on the project.

I only raised my eyebrows that AVP-R wasn't mentioned, while AVP and PREDATORS were.  ???

whiterabbit

We don't like to talk about it.

DarthWall275

Yeah, I don't like the movie myself and i'm pissed at all the wasted potential and terrible retcons...............and the way they killed the Fugitive. Lol.

But whether or not it's Shane's fault, he obviously dedicated himself to this and doesn't need to be indirectly insulted like this, especially with the controversy.

And why do I get the feeling Olivia Munn's just acting out of petty spite?

The Old One

The Old One

I doubt that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed