Star Trek Online

Started by Mr. Domino, Sep 30, 2010, 12:13:02 AM

Author
Star Trek Online (Read 1,621 times)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Does anyone else here play? I've been in since beta, and am thoroughly loving it, especially with all the stuff they've been adding in recently. The game definitely got off to a rocky start (although I still had fun), and all the new gameplay additions, in tandem with the weekly mission structure they've implemented, make this one the only MMO I've yet had the drive to spend any good amount of time in.

Althalus

Althalus

I played a while during Beta, but left around release. I'm a huge Trek fan but just couldnt get into this.

Maybe I'll go back and give it a go now they have some new stuff in.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Ancient thread sorry. But do you know if there are any plans for a new updated STO?

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I haven't heard of anything big.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Phobos on Nov 30, 2020, 11:04:50 PM
I haven't heard of anything big.
Shame. Would be really cool to have an updated version.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I wish they'd make the Cardassian Union a playable faction.

Shugsi

Shugsi

I only just started briefly this year as Female Romulan character. So am very much late to the party lol

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I used to play sto a lot but I got burnt out. Here's the last screen shot of my Romulan character Sarek on DS9 overlooking the wormhole.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 01, 2020, 07:12:04 PM
I used to play sto a lot but I got burnt out. Here's the last screen shot of my Romulan character Sarek on DS9 overlooking the wormhole.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/321251624521400660/8392CF3A36C3A82C4160022355B458BE1BCCBF6C/
It's a shame. I wished I had played earlier. He looks lonely  :o

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Have you been to Nimbus III yet? I wonder if trolls are still able to block the entrance to Paradise Lost.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 04, 2020, 08:30:45 PM
Have you been to Nimbus III yet? I wonder if trolls are still able to block the entrance to Paradise Lost.
No and I've had no player hassle yet.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed