NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,630 times)

Njm1983

Njm1983

Seriously, I'd buy the entire squad if they made em. Chances are it'll be limited to Hicks, Vasquez and Hudson though.

Mörbid flö

Mörbid flö

i wnat an bishop figure!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) ,-) why does no factory release him???

a cool weapon pack or an pack with chestbursters facehuggers and eggs will be also a coll release ;-)

greetings flö

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 13, 2012, 03:18:27 AM
Quote from: ridetofight on Feb 13, 2012, 02:51:29 AM
Quote from: thespiderman209 on Feb 13, 2012, 02:00:13 AM
Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 13, 2012, 01:51:12 AM
Actually, looks like it's based on the Colonial Marines video game, not the Cameron film.
Randy himself said from Cameron's Aliens

By the way, I asked if they would make the Pulse Rifles as well and I received no response :/

is there a link or anything? i really want to believe this, but it's tough considering... it's seems too good to be true... neca's hunger games figures look like the best human figures they've done by a long shot, i think they'd probably knock the aliens marines out of the park. lord knows the mcfarlane hicks left something to be desired.

Here:

https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS/status/168766393561518082

About Ripley:

Q: Is Ripley included, or are we still without our hero?

A: not included. Her likeness is not available

About the new Aliens with removable limbs:

Q: why removable Limbs ?

A: so the Marines can blow them apart!! Game over man!!

And about the Alien Queen:

Q: I have to ask, EVERYONE is hoping Her Majesty the Queen will finally get the royal treatment from NECA. Any update?

A: hopefully for 2013 it won't happen this year with Marines and Prometheus on the way. There just isn't time...

About Prometheus:

Q: Are actor's likeness rights included in the Prometheus licence? Will they be out in time for the film?

A: nothing will be out in time for the film and I can't comment any further on specifics.

About the P2 1/4 and Cameron's Alien 1/4:

Q: Any hope for a 1/4 scale Cameron Alien to compliment the Pred?

A: we might improve and revisit the original 79 Alien first if it does well we'll see

:o

Not to be difficult, but I see nothing in that Q&A that says "Cameron's Marines", specifically. I'm not able to look at twitter while at work, so if there's more at the link I apologize.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 13, 2012, 03:35:40 PM

Not to be difficult, but I see nothing in that Q&A that says "Cameron's Marines", specifically. I'm not able to look at twitter while at work, so if there's more at the link I apologize.

Right, here is what's inside the link:

Q: Dont get me wrong, im more than happy with the Prometheus figures. But what do you mean by "classic Alien"? Just the first movie?

A: the entire franchise, Colonial Marines are coming from Cameron's film.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Tribal you know that's not good enough!
HERE PEOPLE, man y'all really worried about rumors and untruths round here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That guy in the middle, he's Randy Faulk of NECA

Ruadh

Ruadh

Thank you. It's utterly awesome if it happens, but I tend to be skeptical until I at least see samples. I appreciate you guys sharing the information though. I'd read on another site that it was based on a video game, and not the movie, but obviously better to get it from the horse's mouth.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: slaysaliens on Feb 13, 2012, 03:56:07 PM
Tribal you know that's not good enough!
HERE PEOPLE, man y'all really worried about rumors and untruths round here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That guy in the middle, he's Randy Faulk of NECA

I was searching for that tweet in particular, but couldnt find it  ;D

Thank you!

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

i understand & you guys welcome

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

I hope Ripley is eventually made as an Alien series by NECA without Ripley is like cake without icing.

I highly doubt we'll see ANY Prometheus stuff until after the movie is released unless it is human characters.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Lost Predator on Feb 13, 2012, 08:51:45 PM
I hope Ripley is eventually made as an Alien series by NECA without Ripley is like cake without icing.

I highly doubt we'll see ANY Prometheus stuff until after the movie is released unless it is human characters.

No surprise. it's like with the Predators figures, for sure. but i don't mind

zpreds93

zpreds93

Hey guys does anyone know if we can have some reference picks from the movie like some of the names of the marines?

Ruadh

Ruadh

Gorman (Lt)
Apone (Sgt)
Hicks (Cpl)
Dietrich (Cpl)
Ferro (Cpl)
Vasquez (PFC)
Hudson (PFC)
Spunkmeyer (PFC)
Drake (Prvt)
Frost (Prvt)
Crowe (Prvt)
Wierzbowski (Prvt)

And then Bishop.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Today is a great day. Today I got a new job with good salary. I have received my final Predator books, now i have a complete collection. Today i heard about some great figures. Today... Am i dying or what? Too good to be true.
Give us a Hudson figure! Seems like my dreams are coming true. Thank you guys for sharing the most interesting news for me.

newbeing

newbeing

Actually, looks like it's based on the Colonial Marines video game, not the Cameron film.

By the way, I asked if they would make the Pulse Rifles as well and I received no response :/

is there a link or anything? i really want to believe this, but it's tough considering... it's seems too good to be true... neca's hunger games figures look like the best human figures they've done by a long shot, i think they'd probably knock the aliens marines out of the park. lord knows the mcfarlane hicks left something to be desired.

Here:

Q: I have to ask, EVERYONE is hoping Her Majesty the Queen will finally get the royal treatment from NECA. Any update?

A: hopefully for 2013 it won't happen this year with Marines and Prometheus on the way. There just isn't time...

Damnit. Would have preferred the queen before the marines, but hey I can't complain too much.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: newbeing on Feb 14, 2012, 02:24:34 PM

Here:

Damnit. Would have preferred the queen before the marines, but hey I can't complain too much.

at least there is hope, thats enough for me for now. i enjoy my mcfarlane hicks, but i bet i'd love neca's way more, plus the other marines. this calls for my best diarama ever, and a hell lot of more warriors

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed