More HQ Screenshots + Bonus Concept Art

Started by ikarop, May 03, 2012, 10:00:18 AM

Author
More HQ Screenshots + Bonus Concept Art (Read 30,521 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on May 10, 2012, 02:41:57 PM
HD versions of some of the images:

Huh. I didn't notice it before, but that thing in the background looks like the derelict. Maybe someone already pointed it out, but you can see some of the parts have that distinct veined look to them and just below Winter's rifle is what looks like the entrance where Kane, Dallas and Lambert gained access to the ship in Alien.

ikarop

QuoteThe earliest version of ACM had a group set in LV-426 doing some research (...) focused around the derelict.

I posted that almost a year ago. You can see the research facility idea in there. IIRC the ship is being dissected. Some of the concepts for that part were originally done by Craig Mullins so it should be a nice area.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: HicksUSCM on May 10, 2012, 03:15:04 PM
The xeno skin textures are way too low res, compared to the ones used in AvP 2010  :( There is  even no point to compare them.

This may be because there are parts in A:CM where there are tons of Xenos while in AvP2010 I remember there being about 10 Xenos at the most ever attacking you in SP.

WinterActual

Well mate, this is limitation of the consoles I guess and if thats the case I hope GBX will make it with significant difference in the PC version like in BF3. Or just release high-res textures pack like in Crysis 2. On the other hand if the game is moddable this is not a problem we should worry about  ;D Now I am eager to see PC version screenshots to see if the textures are the same there  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed