The Teddy Bear has left the building!

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jun 13, 2022, 10:16:03 PM

Author
The Teddy Bear has left the building! (Read 6,053 times)

BigDaddyJohn

I'm sorry to hear that brother ! Hope you are doing well and maybe see you here again in the future ! Wish you the best my man  ;)

Local Trouble

So who's going to take up the mantle and lead the fight in the war on crabatization?

Kradan

Idk, are you up to the challenge ? What's your official statement on ADI ?

Local Trouble

I'm not sure I should say.  Will I have to leave if I give the wrong answer?

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 14, 2022, 03:59:41 PMI'm not sure I should say.  Will I have to leave if I give the wrong answer?

I'm still here

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 14, 2022, 10:17:28 AMI'm ready to admit that I am at least partialy to blame for this and ready to accept everyone's rage and hatred. No, I'm not gonna go in details
If he couldn't tolerate you standing up for yourself and not agreeing with him about things, or calling him out on his hypocrisy or often disingenuous argument tactics ... you weren't the problem.

Kradan

I'm glad you feel that way, SiL. Still sad to see him go, he was a nice fella

Immortan Jonesy

Goodbye and good luck mate, and once again thanks for the flintlock pistol.  :)

Quote from: SiL on Jun 14, 2022, 07:19:39 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 14, 2022, 10:17:28 AMI'm ready to admit that I am at least partialy to blame for this and ready to accept everyone's rage and hatred. No, I'm not gonna go in details
If he couldn't tolerate you standing up for yourself and not agreeing with him about things, or calling him out on his hypocrisy or often disingenuous argument tactics ... you weren't the problem.

I can't believe I missed all that drama  :o

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 14, 2022, 07:37:37 PMGoodbye and good luck mate, and once again thanks for the flintlock pistol.  :)

... I never got mine

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Jun 14, 2022, 07:19:39 PM

I feel like there's another issue as well, but I also don't think I should (publicly) speculate and run the risk of talking outta my ass.

SiL

SiL

DMs open come on in.

Corporal Hicks

Come on folk, it's the guy's fair well thread. This is all quite unbecoming.

kwisatz

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 14, 2022, 07:47:05 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 14, 2022, 07:37:37 PMGoodbye and good luck mate, and once again thanks for the flintlock pistol.  :)

... I never got mine

Spoiler
[close]

All the best VM!

shadowedge

Good luck Voodoo and hopefully someday you can return when this blows over. Love your voice on the podcasts and no one is a bigger advocate for proper Predator designs then you. Take care and get some rest and relaxation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed