The Teddy Bear has left the building!

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jun 13, 2022, 10:16:03 PM

Author
The Teddy Bear has left the building! (Read 6,147 times)

Voodoo Magic

Goodbye all! Wishing you best of health and good luck to every one of you! Going to miss the good times, especially the real good times back when Huggsy and The Sailing Rabbit and The Old One were around! ( ;) Blue )

Don't forget the Voodoo Magic Egg Barfing Theory, share the Predator 2 dosssier, and please convince 20th Century to add Crabators to the lore as a subspecies!

Love ya guys! All the best!

Bye!!!

BlueMarsalis79

Oh how this news makes me blue to hear it, sure that prior account's gone, the old one but I'm here!

In all seriousness take care friend, I wish you could have stuck around for Prey and Podcasts, wishing you the best.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to see you go, Voodoo. Thanks for your time and effort here and good luck with the future. :)

Stitch

So are you just stepping down from working on the site or are you completely leaving the forums? If so, woah. Sad to see you go

Kradan

I'm ready to admit that I am at least partialy to blame for this and ready to accept everyone's rage and hatred. No, I'm not gonna go in details

Sad to hear you leave us, Voodoo. We had some major disagreements and things got nasty several times. But I still think you're a very good person and a very dedicated fan. You contributed a lot to this site, I liked hearing you on podcast show or reading your articles. Your love for Predator 2, your critique of ADI - I might not liked all of it but your persistence and sticking to your opinions is something to admire and to respect. I am being 100 % sincere here, no jokes,no sarcasm and despite everything I've said to you in the past

I am sorry for all the hard feelings and pain I caused you, all the times I treated you unfairly. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future projects and hope one day to see you here again

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Wow, what happened? Why is Voodoo leaving?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 14, 2022, 10:24:14 AMWow, what happened? Why is Voodoo leaving?

Too many crabators

Wysps

Bye, Voodoo, you will be missed  :'(  Maybe you can consider a 'stealth account' at some point in the future.

Local Trouble

What's happening here?  Was it something I said?

Kradan

Nah, you're fine

Wysps

Lots of forum mainstays step back for many reasons.  Several since I joined, actually.  Doesn't always have to be related to any one person or situation.  I wish them all well and hope they return one day  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 14, 2022, 01:36:31 PMWhat's happening here?  Was it something I said?

Seems like a "skull"/"half-helmet" type issue. Except with Voodoo it's the "crabators" of course.

So unless you're a crabator apologist, then no, probably not.

Local Trouble

So...did the crabators win?

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 14, 2022, 01:42:48 PMSo unless you're a crabator apologist, then no, probably not.

*sweats nervously*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed