Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well I'm stoked!!!

Santoslive19

Santoslive19

NO NEW LEAKS? thats so sad

Kailem

Kailem

At this point I don't think there's much more left to leak.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kailem on May 09, 2022, 08:17:32 PMAt this point I don't think there's much more left to leak.

Indeed. I'd be thrilled if we get what has been leaked already.

I would hope for some kind of crossover event with Prey featuring a new snow map. I can't imagine they'd have bears running around the jungle...

Samhain13

Samhain13

They barely make accurate Predator skins without texture issues at this point, imagine a whole new snow map. No way.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 10, 2022, 01:13:53 AMThey barely make accurate Predator skins without texture issues at this point, imagine a whole new snow map. No way.

Said I was hoping... not expecting.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Usually after a new update drops, someone datamines excess files that come with it. That didn't happen with the Emissary Predator right?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: The Shuriken on May 11, 2022, 12:15:32 AMUsually after a new update drops, someone datamines excess files that come with it. That didn't happen with the Emissary Predator right?

Sort of. A whole list of Predators got leaked with the Emissary being on the list. That would be one thing but as far as I could tell the bios leaked as well and it lined up.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Looks like the last original Predator has been datamined, the 'Tank' Predator, whose mask has already been added to the game.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Looks cool!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Any ideas when we will get this last update?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

If by update you mean content, never
If by update you mean some paid skin, who cares

Wweyland

Wweyland

In Luke Skywalker's voice "I Care!"
Actually, I only care about the Lore side of these new Predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed